© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Body & Mind -Fitness...

BODY


Above: Fitness of the body....
... Since I am back from Costa Rica, I found out that my weight went down a little too much, partly because of travelling and also my always bowel's trouble) So today I asked for some advice at a teacher on the Sportsschool. We came out with the above 12 excersizes.... (Back-legs-arms-belly-schoulders & condition) The result is : I better fitness less (at each time) and eat +drink+ rest a lot more in general.
MIND
Under: Fitness of the mind....I worked on a new better (text) first page of my Photographical-webpage... look at the result. It's better as before, now also in 2 languages : Dutch and English. Thanks Truus for helping me with the translation from Dutch to English!!!!!
click in this link: my webpage

No comments: