© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Friday, March 30, 2007

1996 Without Make up ....

More memories, 10 years ago:
In Hospital 1996 without make-up Yak!
Last week I was looking at some more old photo's made by an analogue (film) camera. Even when I was in Hospital (1996) I took my camera with me.... why not, Huh crazy? No not for me. Well in Hospital is nothing funny to do there , so I made my own fun, and that worked really out well. I mad photo's from the doctors and nurses, they took photo's of me. I stayed there for 6 weeks. In this Hospital it was also not aloud to wear make-up right before or just after the operation. I am not pretty from myself . Oops... red haired people like me, have no colour on their eyelashes , and a very pale skin, so I was looking really 'naked'. Take the terrible 'without taste food' of Hospitals, count that.....and add a bowel-operation with that and you get an aw full face like me HAHA!!!(picture under) Well I saw the fun of it anyway...

Above: looking aw full
Picture under, as soon as I could I dressed myself even WITH shoes on and make-up , this way I was laying on my hospital bed. I was very proud of my NIKE shoes with red lights in the soles... Haha they were lightening up when I was walking. You got to do something funny when you are hospitalised right? Well the bowel-operation did not work 'on the long term' , but I am doing good enough in daily life, I still have enough own bowels . I am overall feeling happy and can do most things other people do, only a bit slower. Not bad ehh?
this is better
double click to enlarge

No comments: