© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Sunday, March 25, 2007

1Hour?+ Quess colour Flower..

Last night the CLOCK went 1 hour ahead in Holland, I am not sure if this (1 hour ahead) is also happening in Canada? If so , than this means that we ( Holland & Canada) differ instead of 7 hours, now 6 hours in time?
(Dclick to enlarge)
This flower is coming out soon...
It's still a quess what colour will come out....
Quess: What colour do you think???
I keep you informed the coming days...

Last year the Magnolia came out in May, now in March, so 2 months earlier than last year.... I don't mind because I am really in love with this sweet pink flowers in front of our house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deze wordt paars

Marijke ennehh...die andere eerste vast geel

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Marijke,
Ja!! De "paarse" kleur is een goede gok, want...ik heb ooit 'zwarte'tulpenbollen gekocht maar deze bleken uit -eindelijk "DONKERpaars" te zijn, bij het uitkomen. Geel.. hmm ik weet het zelf nog niet, ik ga voor rood of de zwarte-DONKER/paarse kleur. Afwachten... Ik hou je op de hoogte via foto's op de blog.