+copy.jpg)
Yesterday... No. Today.. this is what I saw,
I cannot figger what colour yet... You?
Monday, March 26, 2007
Colour? not yet....
© photography & text by
Jo's-D-Eyes
op
3:01 PM
Labels/Onderwerpen Dutch Culture ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Yvonne,
To be honest...I planted in autumn 3 kinds/colours Tulips , so YOU have a change (out of 3) that you are right, we have to wait and see.I inform by photographs on the next blogger (and as soon its coming out)...
Hoi
zeegroen
Marijke
Marijke,
Zeegroen?Ehh dat is de buitenkant...Kleur van de bloem, bedoelde ik....Bijna goed dus...
Nog es raden?
Liefs JoAnn
Yellow...yep...yellow....!
Rebecca,
The Tulips did not come out untill TODAY yet, so I cannot also NOT say what colour, (I only know wich colours I planted), so we all have to wait and see.
I keep you informed by my blogger..
(are you doning OK in Canada?)
Post a Comment