© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Friday, March 02, 2007

Go away with them!!


Bad, bad, bad!!
They sell them in the stores right now by XXXlarge packs for Easter: white, lightbrown and dark brown eggs. I can't stop eating them. Gone.... is my healthy and low calorie, sugarless lifestyle. I don't buy after this pack any of those anymore!!!

3 comments:

Yvonne Parks said...

Did you see my blog? It was about chocolate eggs as well!

(MiniEggs, are chocolate eggs that are SO delicious...I had a hard time stopping too!)

Anonymous said...

I will be sure to buy enough for you and me both!!!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi Yvonne, how funny co-incidence, both 'hooked' HAHA!! ( with our lifestyle... is that possible?)

Rebecca, You can't Find THAT BIG XXlarge packs,in UK for sure!!!