What is worrying me is that there seemed to be a terrible 'hype' going on in this world. Last week only as an illustration, is this a hype? In 3 different families happened this.... parents murdered theirself and their children.... so horrable. The reason maybe was that they were unhappy about theirselfs, they were in a divorce, or other reasons . Fact: A mother took the life of her 5 children (!!) in the age between 3 and 15 years old and took theirs- and her own life with succes. A father jumped in front of a train with his 2 sons, of 4 and 6 under his arms, they all died.
I just ty to imagine how unhappy this parents should be and how terrible helpless and afraid this children would have felt before they died...Poor innocent children, I hope they didn't feel much pain in their last hours, poor parents because they badly were in need of help.I pity this children because they had no choice for a living. I just feel so deeply sorry for that this happened, for all the families who stay behind, as brothers, sisters or grandparents, or other people involved & around , who couldn't do anything to help!
Sunday, March 18, 2007
A 'hype' I feel sorry about.....
© photography & text by
Jo's-D-Eyes
op
9:35 PM
Labels/Onderwerpen Opinion -Discussion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment