
Friends and family are asking"
"where I am busy with"
Its too much to tell ,so its better
About the photography festival,
The festivals will take place from :
the 17th. of may till the 10th. of june 2007.
2) The festival Off
I am an Exposant at this (above) festival.
On the above link You can find more information,
about the/my exhibition or other activities,
concerning the Festival-OFF.
On this site background information can be found
through the "History" an "f.a.q" link.
My exibition will be at:
Pazzo-Markstraat 30 Naarden,
There is no photoavailable yet.
But you can also go to my personal website:
Click on: JoAnn's website
Reactions/questions are welcome ,
NOW I am busy with the prework- exibition.

2 comments:
Hoi,
Ja druk ben je hoor. Maar ook wel weer eens leuk. Pas alleen wel op dat je straks ook nog genoeg energie hebt.
Maar ik vind het wel leuk voor je dat je weer mee doet.
Doeg
Dikke kus
Marijke,
YEP! ik zal mijn energie voor: 'straks ook verdelen'!
Post a Comment