Still GREAT weather overhere.....!!!
In the shadow 27 degrees, in sun 35 degrees.
When I am not sitting outside and enjoying the SUN,
I go in the morning (daily) to the sportschool ,
to stay in good body condition/shape.
Besides that
I am mostly working beforehand for my exibition :
-behind pc+ put photo's already in a frame,
-make passe-partouts etc......
for the photo-festival in May-June....
I am busy until May 14th.
So.......... no news is good news!


6 comments:
Oh, I love it that you put a photo of the Wisteria which is my favourite flower of this short season....I can't go out and about too much and look these days, so you brought it right to my living room by your blog photo - thank you!
I wonder what you are so busy with until May 14th.
Beautiful picture!
Love Truus
Hi Rebecca ,
For you I will add (soon) some more flower pictures on my blog. I hope you will get better, by day...
Truus,
Don't worrie I won't forget you!
Mooie foto, die wisteria !
Gaat het verder goed met de voorbereidingen?
Ik wens je weer veel suc6 !
Marijke ,
Met voorbereidingen OK, Veel foto's, weinig muur, geen gaatjes boren, dus hoe hang ik ze op? Broer B helpt dus we'll see...
Kijk op site:
www.fotofestival.naarden.nl
of:
www.festival-off.nl
Liefs ook voor Nijntjes.
sorry,
zonder puntje:
www.fotofestivalnaarden.nl
Post a Comment