%23001.jpg)
This year May the colour of the Tulip came out as: bordeaux-purple?
Last Year May: The same Tulip as above, than it was: Dark purple.
Me in the backyard yesterday...
Back home from our too short trip, I am feeling home , as if I never left the house... doing my regular things as : reading the newspaper, drinking lots of coffee (bad, bad, bad but I like it so much!) do my daily sporting and walking with the dog, prepare forewards all the nessecary thing for the photographic-festival in May/June.....and so on and on. Feeling the spring is very good for my mood, bones,bowels and everything....
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Tulip came out, the colour is.....
© photography & text by
Jo's-D-Eyes
op
2:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Maybe tulips are like us....with age, some things "just change colour"
(no change...)Not my hair please!
Post a Comment