© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Saturday, April 21, 2007

Busy and Can't......


Last week,
Busy with a lot of looking at....
True my camera,
Organising a lot...
For the photo-graphic festival.

This weekend:
We are on a boattrip with friends ,
enjoying the good weather (30 degrees).

Next week I'm busy also,
Can't blog very much.....
Because of that.
But: I am fine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As long as you are out in nature and with your camera and with friends and working on what you love, then I know you will have a wonderful weekend!!!!

Anonymous said...

Rebecca,
See 'today' we were on a boat, that was wonderfull indeed! Mostly when doing my photography, I am inside, not in nature really..

Take care with your (broken) ankle...

Marijke said...

Hoi JoAnn,

Maak je je niet te druk ? Maar leuk is het natuurlijk wel weer om te doen.
Groetjes
Marijke