Today I visited again the:
"Festival of Photography" in Naarden.
I made this photo's for you, to give an impression of what I saw:
(please double click on each photo to enlarge!)
All photo's are showed outside up the "Vesting-walls of Naarden":
As you can see, all photo's are 'in harmony with its surrounding'.
Above left:Horses with dried grass, - Right ; sheep's in grass,
Above Left & right: This is what 'one' can see when you lay/walk on the grass.
It would not be me,
because I also talked today while I was looking with an individual colleague Photographer , named "Chris Bonis". (one out of a group of 14 Photographers). Chris showed his exhibition in a sea-container , at "Bastion Katten" near the VVV, free entrance, outside on the street.
Under photo + text made by: Chris Bonis,


Translation: Things you don't see don't exists.
Above exhibition-project is made for, about and with blind people.
Under the photo's blind people can read in braille, what-about the photo subject . With sounds trough a speaker, the blind visitors could hear the 'atmosphere of each separated photo or the general exhibition".
The photographer and I were talking about, "how we made our photographs, and how we did the 'finishing Thatch' ", for our showings . He used photo's stacked on dibond and perspex in front. I stacked my photo's on polystyrene and framed the works totally . He followed the academy of Art, and I followed the academy of Photography. So we 'll meet again tomorrow.
To be continued,
I'll show again,"what I see and think & do" on the Festival of Photography.
Visit also: www.festival-off.nl

No comments:
Post a Comment