© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Festival of photography

FESTIVAL OF PHOTOGRAPHY NAARDEN

TODAY I finished (hanging my photo's) for the photography festival in Naarden. Thanks to the brother of Bert named RON, he helped me very well!!!

Pictures Above and under 3 of the 13 photo's I am showing in the exhibition.

The subject is"DOG-portraits".

I am so thank full its all done now! Now I can enjoy looking at the photo's of other photographers.

Above: Left fantasy style portrait.
On the right the dog and the photographer.

Above: Left, me counting the portraits,
Right picture: All done & finished !!

Finally relaxing in the backyard where there was some sun again today, after a few rainy days. I think I deserved some sun now. Look on the web side: http://www.festival-off.nl for the last exhibition news or participants or places to go.

(double click on pictures to enlarge)

2 comments:

Marijke said...

Hi, hi

Zo, eindelijk klaar met de foto's. Fijn dat Ron zo heeft mee geholpen. Dat scheelt een boel sjouwwerk.
Kan je nu gaan uitrusten en genieten van de andere foto's.

Heel veel plezier nog, de komende dagen.
Liefs en dikke kus
Marijke

Anonymous said...

Hi Hi?
Dankjewel.
Liefs