The Festival of Photography is finished,
Sunday /yesterday June 10Th, the last visitors of the list, came to visit the Festival of Photography in Naarden: The twin Brother and Sister of Bert, came to see us and of course to look at most of the Photo's ..... the outdoors Festival Photo exhibition.
Uhhhh yes, but my exhibition was CLOSED on this SUNday, while it should be opened on Sunday! YAK! And the reason was SO crazy.... There was not enough staff in the restaurant, so they decided to closed their doors for this Sunday...Yak hmmmm why not?
Not that my exhibition is the most important of all, but my family came all this way from Amsterdam to visit...... well typical (Horeca) restaurant-bar behavior, "we just close the doors". An office would not do that so easily, at least the people working in the office's would not mind that unless they got payed or that day!... Ha ha!kleur+groot+copy.jpg)
Above: This 'bad' photo is made by a Festival photographer ,
uhhhh I would not say it to them , but ehh it's a moved & not sharp photo, anyway I look not 'very normal, also a bit 'moved' .
Above: With visitors in our backyard,
We were all glad the weather was warm enough to sit in the backyard... so we enjoyed the drinks/snacks behind our house instead of going to a restaurant/bar for a drink.
So whats next???
Today the restaurant is closed too,
so I'll have a break Thank-you!
Tomorrow I have to take down all the photo's rom the wall. and load them into my car. Than take them home with me, all together this will take me about 3 hours of work, but than it will be all done.....Up to another exhibition? Whats next?
Monday, June 11, 2007
10, Festival Photography..what next?
© photography & text by
Jo's-D-Eyes
op
1:13 PM
Labels/Onderwerpen Photography, Photography (c) jw
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like you are having a really good time out back in your garden....Good Grief, I cannot believe that they just closed the Restaurant doors. I hope that next year you have a more friendly place to make your exhibition!
Thanks Rebecca ,
I also did not believe it untill I saw it with my own eyes, I felt a bit 'uncomfortable' because they came from Amsterdam... I am glad they are family, this way they can see it another time.
JoAnn
Post a Comment