© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Friday, June 01, 2007

8 Festival Photography: West Citywalls,

Some more Billboards on the (west of city) City walls of Naarden.
This you can see when you drive into Naarden by Car (from Amsterdam) .


(doubleclick on photo's to enlarge them)

Above and under:Everywhere you look, you can see impressive XXlarge billboards with XXlarge Photographs.....all kinds of subjects....

Above: Its all possible....hanging on the city walls or just stick ed on the streets, all different photo's. And this are all 'each of them' BEAUTIFUL coloured or black&white photo's!

Its really fun to walk around in NAARDEN during the Festival of Photography . Its still in Naarden until June 10Th. Visit the festival by Internet go to: www.festival-off.nl

2 comments:

Trudy said...

Very impressive to say the least JoAnn.
This Erwin certainly is not looking for beautiful is he (the people I meann).

It must be busy in Naarden heh! It must be "gezellig" all those visitors.

Will you be happy when it is all over or not?

Pictures of the Mooooos and Boooos are cute and right smack in front of your house.

Love you
Truus in Canada

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Truus,
Thanks for commenting because you are busy too with work and other's,

Well lets say... that "Erwin" is indeed an impressif photographer, he's very famous, but his style is not the way I like to photograph people. I bought a book of his pictures, just to look at them. Did you know that Erwin's from 1959 and born in Hilversum Holland?

This weekend will be very busy, the weather is expected to be hot 25-27 degrees, so most people like a 'weekend-trip' to something culturisch.

Well....I think 2 ways (dividend?) I am glad/honored that I am able to have an exibition in this Festival, but on the other hand I am also glad that the Festival is finished after the 10th of June.

About,"Cow's and Boo's and Moo's":, I just wonder why it's 'Moo' and not Boo, in Canada? I don't follow why....Can you explain me why?

Love from JoAnn