© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Pet's behavior.....


Above: Ios does not feel like walking...

Can Pet's have bad moods?
Mine does, last days she doesn't feel like going out, she is going to sit/lay down on the streets and looks at me with a face which says: I don't wanna do anything!

Passing people on the streets are telling me: (many times) "don't you notice that your dog doesn't feel like walking? "Haha! No what do they think, that I did not? But in the meanwhile I am standing on the middle of a road or bike lane, with my dog who doesn't want to move....I feel like a fool sometimes , can I not even manage a dog?

Its just so funny to notice that a dog is showing her feelings this way....
Perhaps I should bring some cookies while I am going for a walk?
Who knows it better?

2 comments:

Marijke said...

mmmmm...koekjes geven is niet zo'n goed idee. Maar een andere oplossing zou ik ook niet weten. is dit probleem recent? Of al een oude gewoonte?
Is het niet door de ouderdom?
Groetjes
Marijke

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Marijke,
Het is de 'laatste tijd' week, eigenlijk, waarom... is mij/ons een groot raadsel. Misschine voelt ze zich ziek, of inderdaad ' de ouderdom'.

Maar 'mevrouw' heeft zo haar voorkeuren, bijvoorbeeld in het bos of op de Hei vandaag, loopt ze ineens wel..... Op straat bijna niet. Hopenlijk gaat het gauw weer over!