We listened to it, with a growing interest!!!
Its from a Young Dutch singer named:
Kind of music:
Its....Classical music, jazz, pop, rhythm and blues, soul, rock, world music, dance and drum ‘n ,bass, these are a few of all genres, mixed with her Arab roots that she loves and uses in her music. Recordlabel: Truthseeker / label Indie / Happy 2007
Rajae called the CD: "Incarnation", because she 'transformed' in life... She guessed that she proofed from wrong to right, she found back her lost identity.
I found this very impressive music, Why I like this music? Normally I would not buy this music I think because, 'how would I find out about this woman's name/style of music?" Only because we got this CD as a present, we were so lucky/able to find out that we like this style of music very much.... I really like the Arabic sounds, the low drums, the Blues/jazz & the combination of the Arab/Argentinian influence. It also sounds as ' lounge' a bit.
I would recommend anyone, 'listen to this music'.... ,to know where I am talking about, Would you try it??
I would like to hear YOUR opinion...



No comments:
Post a Comment