%23001.jpg)
Recipe of Chocolate mousse:
Melt 175 gram of Bitter chocolate together with a teaspoon of butter, keep stirring and don't rush. Stir 3 egg yellows true this with a teaspoon of coffee-extract, add a little rum-flavour only for the taste, use the 3 egg whites, and stir until the are stiff and dry, add this true the chocolate, mix . YUMMIE, I love chocolate mousse!!!!
Or......... Use chocolate 'Jolly' ( with skim milk)I got that as a present from my Canadian aunt, we cannot get that here in Holland, therefor I use this recipe of chocolate mousse, also good....
Recept Chocolade mousse :
Laat 175 gram pure chocolade samen met een puntje boter au bain marie smelten, terwijl je voortdurend blijft roeren. Niet haasten. Roer er dan 3 eierdooiers door, een theelepeltje koffie-extract en een eetlepel rum. Klop de 3 eiwitten heel stijf en droog en schep ze dan door het chocolademengsel. Ik ben helemaal verzot op chocolade mousse!!! Hmmmmmm!
Van mijn canadese tante kreeg ik een pakje "jolly" chocoladesmaak, dit maak je met melk. Oook erglekker, ik kan het hier nergens kopen, dus vandaar dit recept....
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Chocolade/Chocolate mousse
© photography & text by
Jo's-D-Eyes
op
1:24 PM
Labels/Onderwerpen Health-food-drinks..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am glad you like the pudding, we sure do!
That recipe for the mouse sounds great too!
Truus,
hmmm I gotta make my own yah, cause can't get the 'jolly pudding(chocolate) kind' here...
Truus,
I finally found the same as 'Jello' the canadian pudding, here in Holland ( brand of Dr. Oetker), so now I can make the same chocolate-pudding (mousse) but with skim-milk! That's easier than make my own...
Post a Comment