A little boy is walking in between his grandma and grandpa, on the same moment a Policeman is passing them, The kid' s is waving happy at the man while he's saying: " hey! sweet uncle Policeman!" Me to the Grandparents: "I wonder if he still is that enthusiastic when he's grown up and when he just got an enormous ticket?" hmmm? I don't think so.....
Een klein jongetje loopt tussen zijn Oma en Opa op straat en ziet een Politieman voorbij komen. Het kind zwaait uitbundig en zegt blij/enthousiast tegen de politie- man: "Hee, Hallo lieve oom Politie- man!" Ik tegen de oma/Opa: "Zou hij ook nog zo blij en enthousiast reageren als hij later groot is, en NET een enorme bekeuring heeft gekregen?" hmmm ?Ik denk het van niet!



2 comments:
Hello Joann found your blog thru Rebecca.I like it
Thank you ,
for your nice compiments Amrita.
I will visit your blogger to find out who you are and where you live.
JoAnn
Post a Comment