Last weekend we went out for dinner.Well anyone would say : "What's so special about that?"I would say.... the atmosphere in a restaurant should be ' making you forget everything' , thats why one goes ourt for dinner, Right? Not Right!Because the bad quality now-a-days of several restaurants is a 'normal habit', for example, last weekend dinner was so bad that I told the waiter that I was really disapointed in everything:
The service: before we even sat down he asked us what we would like to drink, Me "ehhh can I take off my coat first? Thank you!"The salade: The plate AND the salade was all frozen, the cheese inside the salade was old (tasted as paper) the walnuts were old too (not crunky but like chewinggum) The dessert: we asked for an icecream and (later) a coffee. , but we got the coffee first an after that the icecream.
The GOOD thing was that I was in/ or with a very good company , with Bert. So we enjoyed each-other instead and together we talked about a lot , so we denied the above 'bad service'. We were out for dinner......Right?
Afgelopen weekend gingen we 'eens lekker' uit eten.Wat zo speciaal is aan uit eten gaan, is dat je helemaal realxt, alles kunt vergeten, maar niet als de service en het eten niet goed zijn.
Toen we binnen kwamen begon het al: terwijl we onze jassen nog aanhadden vroeg de ober direkt '"wat wilt u drinken?" . Mijn reaktie was:" ehhhh, Mag ik eerst even gaan zitten?"..... Daarna ging het verkeerd met de 'bevroren' salade , de kaas en walnoten waren vies en oud. Voor dessert vroegen we ijs en (daarna) koffie. We kregen eerst de koffie en daarna pas het ijs....
Tja.... Gelukkig verkeerde ik in het goede gezelschap van Bert, dus we hebben ZEKER van elkaar genoten en we hebben de service en 'het eten' maar als 'bijzaak' genomen. We waren echt even eruit....Toch?


No comments:
Post a Comment