Because its RRRRRRRRRRRraining here in Holland 'cats and dogs', something to enjoy: a favorite (Dutch) group "Creedence Clearwater Revival" singing about the rain. As a teenager I was listening 'on my room' always to their music.........
Omdat het in Nederland nu al dagen KEIhard rrrrrrrrrrrregent!, kun je misschien beter luisteren naar een 'regenlied' van mijn favorite NL- groep " Creedence Clearwater Revival", als tiener luisterde ik ' op mijn kamer'altijd naar hun muziek......
Monday, June 25, 2007
" Have you ever seen the rain?"
© photography & text by
Jo's-D-Eyes
op
6:04 PM
Labels/Onderwerpen film-movie-dvd
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
thanks for visiting my blog JoAnn.....i have loved this song since my growing up years, did not know i's a Dutch group. and i love rains ...:)
do u live in Netherlands???? I was in Amsterdam and Groningen last Christmas :)
Thanks for coming over. I really like the Netherlands .Never been there, my sis and family have and my Mom was at the Schiphol airport for a few hours.Maybe i can pick up some Dutch words from your translattion. I learnt a little German in school...catholic nuns.
Its very dry and hot here, had a little rain a week ago desperately need more. Hi to Bert
Hi Moi and Amrita,
Thankyou for visiting my blog,
Moi, I made an mistake because the group CCR is coming from the USA.
Amrita, Did you notice that there is a 'translation-possiblility' in blogger? I made always a lot mistakes (english is my 2th language)but its betterow I hope.
Greetings from JoAnn
So nice to "meet" you JoAnn. Thanks for visiting my blog. I love to share the flowers. Glad you enjoyed them :)
Creedance CWR has been a big favorite of ours (my husband and I)since before we were married. We've just listened to several of their songs, thanks to you :)
I've enjoyed your photos and learning a little about you. Holland is a place I'd love to visit.
Kerri,
As I said when I visited your blog, I really loved to share some picytures of your garden, thanks for your visit.
JoAnn
Post a Comment