© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Sunday, July 01, 2007

Dutch weather & mills,

A typical Dutch view, some (c) windmills on "the Zaanse Schans in the North of Holland, a place with all kinds of weather nice to visit, also with rain and wind......
Een typisch Nederlands 'gezicht' mooi om bij elk weertype om te bezoeken ( ook bij regen en wind!): De Zaanse Schans in Noord Holland. (c) by JW
****

5 comments:

CG said...

What a lovely sight; like those windmills! joann, you can contact me on juliemann@hotmail.com

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

Beautiful....the last time i was in Holland (we were in Groningen and Amsterdam before making it to Belgium), it was my first sighting of Dutch windmills ever...and I dint think I'll be ever able to forget that moment i laid my eyes upon a windmill for the first time. :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice photographs today. I like the green windmill.

Thank you for visiting my website.

Maybe you can come over and look at my blog today.

Abraham Lincoln
—Me as Moses—

Amrita said...

The windmills are landmarks of holland. I have sent to an email...in case you haven 't checked.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi,
CG Thanks, I wrote you back,

Moi: Did you know that all windmills have their own 'work' ?(function) example: One is sewing wood, the other is making paint, another makes electricity etc.... I was impressed when I saw a windlmill while he's working inside!

AL: As a fact I visited the green mill inside, that was the one which was making paint... interestingeh? Yes I (: your blog.

Amrita: Thanks Yes I Found you mail, beside's mills the wooden shoes and tulips, cheese are also very Dutch..