My daily walk with my dog, this photo's will show my walk with the dog. Ahum, don't complain 'its raining'. Let's go!
Zie deze foto's laten mijn dagelijkse wandeling zien, deze loop ik met de hond, niet zeuren van 'het regent' We gaan!
It looks a little dark , ehhh but the trees will hold some rain away we hope...
Het lijkt wel donker maar ehh de bomen zullen wel wat water tegenhouden....
No we will not keep it dry, and that its called summer?Don't make me laugh!
Zie deze foto's laten mijn dagelijkse wandeling zien, deze loop ik met de hond, niet zeuren van 'het regent' We gaan!
It looks a little dark , ehhh but the trees will hold some rain away we hope...
Het lijkt wel donker maar ehh de bomen zullen wel wat water tegenhouden....
No we will not keep it dry, and that its called summer?Don't make me laugh!Nee we houden het weer niet droog , en dat heet zomer? Laat me niet lachen.

9 comments:
Thank you for visiting my blog today. I appreciate it.
I enjoyed looking at your photos and reading your story today.
I used to go for a walk each morning with my dog, Autumn Eve. She got old, sick and then blind and we had to have her put to sleep last September 11. I still miss her a lot.
I hope you had a nice walk with your dog.
Abraham Lincoln
—American Gold Finch—
Thanks so much for dropping by my blog. I'm sorry to hear that like us the weather is poor. What happened to Summer????
Reminds me i wanted to take Sheeba for a walk but felt too hot, now its dark, and cooler so I 'll go. Read an article in the International Herald Tribune (June 6th issue) Why Dutch Women Don 't get Depressed. Thought you might find it interesting. You can read it online
Like your new blog look
AB Lincoln:
Sorry that AtumnEve passed away , I really hate to think even about it, but thats (dogs) Life. I always enjoy walking with my dog, in any type of weather, I wear rainclothes -boots, whatever needed.
Ruth: Summer? I don't know what that is anymore... haha! I'll let you know when I find out...
Amrita: Have a nice walk with Sheeba, I might read the interesting article (IHT)thanks for the tip, also good for other international women?
your neck of woods is beautiful. I love overcast skies...even in midst of summer. :)
These are nice moody scenes! Did you stay dry?
Ruth, thanks but no I did not, I use boots ,Raincoat.
JoAnn
Oh I enjoyed the walk with you!!
CG, OK next time I'll ask you to join me...(I'll describe some more)
JoAnn
Post a Comment