© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Thursday, July 05, 2007

Flowers as a present,

Our nextdoors neighbours gave us this roses as a "thankyou" present, here they say 'flowers say more than words can ever say, so say it with flowers" . Thanks neighbours!

6 comments:

Trudy said...

I got the almost identical flowers from Jason yesterday. Have not taken a picture yet.

Truus

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Truus,
Dat is toevallig! Nice for you,for a good reason I hope?

I got This roses because some cleaners of our next-door-neighbours woke us up (last weekend) on a FREE saterday morning (!)at 6.30 AM !!! they made A VERY LOUD NOISE . The nextdoor's house is cleaned for the new (from USA) neightbours, which moved in today, the old's moved to Australia....

JoAnn

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

thats so sweet of them...and a lovely bouquet too....aren't u lucky to have neighbors like that :)

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Moi, Uhhh only they moved...but instead I hopefully got nice people too,
JoAnn

Amrita said...

Beautiful roses. Our roses are also like that but in the cold season.Right now nothing.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Amrita,
This roses are also very special her, because the are 'double' (lots of flowerleaves) but I will add some more roses soon, for you.

JoAnn