© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Thursday, July 05, 2007

Our Beach in France

This 'sandy photograph' is made in France, on or favorite beach where we were last summer . Its called: Giron Plage, a fantastic place to be ,I wish we could be there ... soon we will, I have to be a little more patient!!
Deze 'zanderige -foto' is gemaakt op ons favorite strand in Frankrijk afgelopen zomer: Genaamd; Giron Plage, een fantastich plaatsje .....ik zou er nu wel willen zijn , maar we moeten nog heel even geduld hebben!!

6 comments:

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

hope your wish comes true soon :)

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Moi,
Yes soon, very soon!!! However the weather in Holland is changing "for the best' either....so soon its sunny here too..

JoAnn

RUTH said...

This beach looks wonderful. I love the sea and walks along the sea shore.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Ruth,
Where you live, is there a beach or sea nearby 'where you live'? If not I'll make some more becah photo's and Post them for you.. to get into the mood?

JoAnn

Amrita said...

i live thousands of miles away from the sea. But I love it specially at sundown.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi Amrita,
You do live near a beautiful bridge (over troubled water...) I saw photo's on your blog, you live in a very beautiful surrounding!

But... I agree, its not the same as the sea. Yes, sundowns are beautiful near the sea.