© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Repaired tools,

Today was a day I sometimes have: I do all the basic shopping, I walk through the house and the garden to clean stuffs or maybe trow away , (or repair ) what's necessary , or I just control "how everything/all is", than at once....I saw this above 'strange tools'! Haha! this 'repaired tools' made me laugh today. It were probably 4 different not usable tools , (which he repaired) so whats left Now, are 2 usable tools ' made out from another broken tool" . My husband repaired them on a very creative & handy way, very well done Bert! They feel also more comfortable 'in your hand' .
Vandaag was een regeldag: boodschappen doen, door het huis en de tuin lopen , om wat vuil was schoon te maken , of dingen die stuk /onbruikbaar zijn weg te gooien , of te maken indien nodig. Ineens stuitte ik op deze (zie boven) mooie 'vreemde gereedschappen' . Haha! ze maakte me aan het lachen. Er waren waarschijnlijk4 onbruikbare gereedschappen geweest, en mijn echtgenoot heeft er 2 bruikbare van gemaakt. Een zeer creatieve en handige oplossing, heel goed bedacht Bert! Ze zijn tevens comfortabel in het gebruik, liggen 'lekker' in de hand.

6 comments:

Akelamalu said...

Hi there, thanks for dropping by my blog today. I don't know how you found me but it's always nice to have visitors.

Love you picture of 'strange tools'. :)

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Akemalu,
By blogs of people who I read and they read mine, but thanks for visiting me back.

JoAnn

RUTH said...

Much better than throwing them all away...clever hubby!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Ruth,
He is very AWSOME, ver handy right? That I like myself also, I mean make out something old, something new... Recycle things.

JoAnn

Amrita said...

I repair all kinds of things to make them last longer. In India we can recycle everything.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Amrita,
Very good that you can repair 'all kind of things'!

Recycling is also good for the ,climate'thats why I like it also.

JoAnn