© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Holland :Muiderberg near Amsterdam





Above : 2 photo's of "Muiderberg" a little pittoresk village near Amsterdam, where we bought our first house.....( we lived ther 5 years and moved again to another village....We moved to MUIDERBERG this little harbor-village 10 years ago, I really loved that place so much!!!! I never thought that I would like it in a little village. Why? because ....my intire life I used to lived in BIG cities such as, In Holland: The Hague near the sea....- Utrecht in the middle of Holland,- Amsterdam the headcity of Holland. And abroad I lived in Rome/Italy and New Jersey/Usa.

Dutch: Na mijn halve leven in steden als Den-Haag-Utrecht en Amsterdam gewoond te hebben, zijn we 10 jaar geleden verhuisd naar Muiderberg, ( daar 5 jaar gewoond en weer verhuisd) het beviel ons daar uitstekend om in dit kleine brink-havenstadje te wonen..
I hope with the help of "fenix Thankyou!!" that this photo's can enlarge, so try and doublclick on the above photo's they should enlarge..... :) Yes? Dutch: Met behulp van "fenix bedankt!!" hoop ik dat de foto's nu wel vergroten, probeer het maar..:)

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your visit to my blog. I notice Blogger has been having some problems and maybe that is why the comments didn't show up.

I like your photos today. Especially the birds.

Fénix - Bostonscapes said...

I like these photos! Beautiful.

So, you lived in New Jersey for a while. I hope you were lucky enough to live by the river with those stunning views of Manhattan.

Re: enlarging photos, you are very welcome. I'm glad to be of help. The third, photo, though, does not enlarge. Maybe you meant it that way, but if you didn't, then the reason for it not to enlarge is quite evident: no spaces between the photo and the text (when you use the "backspace" key to erase a blank space, that's when the code gets deleted and the photo doesn't enlarge).

Have a wonderful afternoon!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi Fenix,
Nehh not a big photo of me, that was not what I wanted so that I did by purpose...
Yes! I saw the great views of Manhattan, that was in the 'analogue' camara time, so no pics from that time...

Hi An L,
Yes I am glad you found out that there was a slight problem with your's. But I could coomment today..

:) JoAnn

RUTH said...

My family home town is right by the sea and I miss being near it now. Lovely photos and the first two enlarged fine :o)

inspired said...

you have done a great job capturing the sea gulls in flighty ;o]

JAM said...

The gull in the lower middle section of the second photos looks interesting. It looks like he's heaving his wings up and forward to gain altitude, but I've never seen a bird captured like this.

They have the boats stacked so nice an neat. We have very mild tide action in Florida so most boats are left in the water all the time.

Nice shots.

Gerald (SK14) said...

Jo-Ann

Why do you keep chaning the title of your blog -- It has had three different titles in the last ten days -- next month I'm linking to site-names instead of blog-author names as I'm doing this month - but yours keeps changing!

NorthBayPhoto said...

Great action shots of not only the birds but the boats in the background too!

Thanks for visiting my NorthBayPhoto blog. (Sometime in the future, I'll see if I can capture another link to Ottawa for you)

Carl H. Sr. said...

Hi JoAnn,your water and birds look the same as my water and birds from half way around the world.
These blogs make me realize how much we all have in common.
It is not that big of a planet that we all share!

Dick said...

Ja meeuwen zijn overal lijkt het wel. De foto's kan ik ook vergroten behalve de kleine maar misschien is dat ook niet de bedoeling.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi Carl,
Thanks for your visit I visited yours also but the sam pic, we are so closeeby indeed!!! thanks for your comment,


Hi Northbay,
I am looking forewards always to your 'news' from your surrounding and also to a link perhaps, however I like YOUR stories behind it, that makes it all more interesting to me...

Hi Hyde,
I aswered you aslo on your commentpage on your blog... Why I change the title and/or the profilename? Answer: I thought it was more interesting for other blogreaders, AND I was not 'ready' with 1 name. But... when Its 'not handy' I might better stick to ONE title-name and ONE profilename? I will stick to ONE name now OK?

Hi Jam,
How are you doing , thanks for your comment and I try to do my very best, and I mostly wait for the right second and "CLICK" than I make a photo...

Hi Inspired, Thanks!!

Ruth hi,
Yes? did you live near water too? Than we have that in common, I always like water but NOW I love to live also near forest's...

Thank you all for commenting! :) JoAnn

Neva said...

Yep, they enlarged! very nice....I love the boats!

WichitaKsDailyPhoto said...

Hi JoAnn, Thought I'd come for a visit, and see what's new in your photos. I love the wall of flowers, very pretty. And, it's interesting how the blue sailboat color stands out among the water and seagull pic. Got a kick out of your "rebel cow" comment and photo, too. It could of crossed the road for the same reason the chicken did - 'to get to the other side'. Old joke over here, the answer is so simple, it's funny.

Amrita said...

Thanks JoAnn, I 'm feeling better now I get dizzy spells once in a while now, but too bad.

Fénix - Bostonscapes said...

Hyde DP, I just read your comment/complaint and I just can't believe you'd feel you have the right to question what someone does or doesn't do with their blogs! Jeez! If Jo-Ann wants to change the name of her blog 100 times it's HER blog, her choice, HER prerogative, for crying out loud! If you find it inconvenient, that's YOUR problem! Unbelievable.

Sophie Honeysuckle said...

Hi again JoAnn! Hope you are having a good week-love your latest photos! The photos on my blog were taken in Goes and Middleburg in Holland, but we also visited Utrecht too! And lots of other places that I've forgotton the names of, but I really do love Holland!!

Ginnie Hart said...

Wow, JoAnn. You have really been around! My mom grew up in NJ outside of NY, so there's another connection for us. :)

I can hardly wait to meet you!

Anonymous said...

Yes, the photos enlarge now, good job. It must be lovely to live by the sea, something I would love to do.

Gerald (SK14) said...

Hi JoAnn -- I'm pleased you're sticking to a single name for the time being -- Hey Fenix -- of course JoAnn can do as she likes -- I wasn't dictating -- just making a suggestion -- blogs do change their names when their direction changes but when it happens frequently over a short period it can be distracting -- I'm sorry if my remark upsets yourself since it surely doesn't effect yourself does it?

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi Neva,
Look at tomorrow Thusrsday) some more boats I love them also...

Hi wendy,
I Love the "chicke joke" Hummm ;) joke overthere? Lets share some more jokes, as we do like sharing our 'eyes through photograpy' thanks for visiting... like your blog too.

Hi Sophie,
I'll post some more pastel coloured houses for you ok? See my next post..

Amrita, I am so glad your feeling better! Take care my dearest...

Ginnie, yes does your mom lived there too? Well than we really have so much more in comon, even the travelling and more, thanks for commenting,looking forwards to meet you some-day,whenever you are around.

Hi Hyde,
I understand what you mean, don't worrie, I was searching for the right blogger-layout, but you can say what's on your heart.:)

Hi Fenix:)
Thanks for your always supporting me by your tips( abot lay out) , they are helping me very much to make my blog working better. :)

:JOANN Thank you all for commenting

Fénix - Bostonscapes said...

I'm sorry if my remark upsets yourself since it surely doesn't effect yourself does it?

Yes, Hyde, it does affect me. Even if you had added a ton of smilies to your "comment", it would've still sounded impertinent to me. And I don't appreciate impertinence. I'm done discussing this, btw.