© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Saturday, August 18, 2007

Rebel-Cow

I AM THAT REBEL-COW,
Read the 2 post before this one: A lot of blog readers asked me which cow walked away ( over the road haha!) from the one field to another field just two bocks away... well here she is "the rebel". Many people were asking me "And why?" Answer: The reason is that she is born on the other field....She felt probably homesick? Hmmmmm .
Dutch: Hierboven de "rebelse koe"
die van het ene grasveld naar een andere (over de weg :) terugliep naar het andere veldje, 2 huizen ( +over een weg) verderop. Veel mensen vroegen mij : "waarom de koe was weg/teruggelopen?" Antwoord: Omdat ze op het andere veldje was geboren, ze had heimwee...

19 comments:

Sophie Honeysuckle said...

Hi JoAnn, love the cows! I like drinking tea all day long too!! I will post a picture of my hair when I get some new batteries for my camera!! Hope you are having a fun weekend!!

Ginnie Hart said...

Totally priceless, JoAnn. And it makes sense to me! :)

Fénix - Bostonscapes said...

Aha! THAT'S the rebel! She looks so cute and innocent, doesn't she?

I found some nice photos of the Selby (Scottish) Highlands. Dina is right, they are funky and lovely. :)

And since you love to photograph people (and animals) most of all, I think you'll enjoy this blog: El Salvador.

Stay groovy. Moooooooo :D

judi/Gmj said...

Great picture of cow's face. Ms 5633. How do you get that close? I am scared of cows! Well, and horses to. yjlevdda

Akelamalu said...

I love that cow, it's so pretty!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi Sophie,
What kind of tea do you like? I told you already that I can drink tea 'all day long' too, my favorite tea is "rooibos-mango-tea" which is originally coming from South Africa...
I'm waiting for your new H-cut! :)

Hi Ginnie,
What a sweety ehh?
Anyway I love them:) They are my view-out of our front-window of our house.

Hi Fenix,
Yes right, she's the Rebel! OK, I will look on the site you name, I'll let you know what I think of it, Thanx :)

GMJ, I understand that you are scared, but this cow is really a softy haha! :) This cows are very calm and really far from wild !
I can come 1 footstep close, They will not do anything mean. They are as sweet a they look, Really!! :)

Akamalu,
OK I will tell her that you love her, her greetings to you too,

:)
Thank you all for your comments , JoAnn

RUTH said...

And maybe the grass was greener on the other side of the road :o) Lovely photo JoAnn

CG said...

Scary cow!!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Ruth hi,
Hahaha! Yes I quess so!!

HiCG,
Yeh??? well she maybe looks scary to you bit I promise you... this one is very very sweet, really!

:) Greetings from JoAnn

Amrita said...

she looks very businesslike

Unknown said...

Die is toch om op te vreten!?

Texel in vogelvlucht. Gerard said...

Deze koe kijkt ook wel even pittiger uit zijn ogen, dan dat de meeste koeien doen.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi Texelvogel....
Yeh this ones are 'intelligent' as you can read in the stories before , cute ehh?

Hi Herman ,
Zeker weten, alhoewel de boer vertelde mij dat deze koeien NIET voor consumptie zijn.... uuuh maar dat bedoelde je waarschijnlijk niet? :)

Hi Amrita,
Hmmmm businesslike ? In waht way? You think she might want to get a higher job?:)

Greetings to you all and thanks,
:) JoAnn

Kerri said...

Nice of "Miss Rebel" to pose for you :)
I love the photo of the mama with her baby. It's always sweet to see that motherly affection...no matter what the animal.
Great shots JoAnn.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi Kerri'
This cow got her name
"thanks to you"
You gave her that name and I liked that so much, everyone used the same name . So Thanks also from 'Mrs Rebel', You are really a lovely woman which is expressing her love in all ways. Thanks from all animals...

:) JoAnn

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

oh so sweet!!! she does look a little rebellious though ;)

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Moi hi,

Nooooo? well that her fooly face which is so sweet, she is indeed a rebel, YEH!

:) JoAnn

Kate said...

This is a very sweet-looking cow!!

Anonymous said...

She may be a rebel, but she looks very sweet. A lovely portrait of the cow who ran away.