


This summer we visited "CALLELA"
a very pretty little village in Northwest SPAIN , above Barcelona at the COSTA BRAVA coast. here some impressions of the houses and the very pretty beach, the pretty norrow streets and many many little restaurants....Tomorrow I'll post some more photo's..
Dutch : Deze zomer hebben we het Stadje "CALLELA" in Spanje aan de Noordwest kust van de Costa Brava bezocht, een schitterend stadje met evenzo mooi strandje. Eeen leuk stadje met veel kleine restaurantjes, mooie straatjes.... Morgen zal ik meer foto's posten.


19 comments:
JoAnn,I like the stucco walls,the tile roofs,and the colorful homes of this town.Also the big rocks at the beach are nice.
beautiful colored photos ;o]
What a colourful place - delicious!
Een beetje afgezaagd om te zeggen maar "heel kleurvol" ik voel me weer wat vrolijker, ik moet namelijk morgen weer werken en dat valt nooit mee na de vakantie. Maar gelukkig hoef ik niet de hele dag.
Groeten: Dick
Very colourful beach and houses. Wonderful photos.
Hi Carl,
The stucco walls wer surprising me but they looked well here right?
Hi Inspired,
Than you'd should like Spain also? Go ther once I''l give you the places of 'where to go'.
HiRbecca,
Glad to hear from you...
Hi Dick,
Heb je Noorwegen site bekekne, nog niet allemaal,prettige werkdag morgen...
Hi Northbay,
Not something you would expect right? Soon I'll post some more "spain photo's"
Thanks for commenting:) JoAnn
What a colorful picture!
I love that third shot! Very pretty.
spain is beautiful. i always wanted to visit it, because of the music too
Such wonderful blue skies! and lovely cenes :o)
Hoe krijg je die horizon toch zo mooi waterpas? :-)
What a fabulous Mediterranean look, JoAnn. I would love that place!
WoW...some beautifully captured shots!
Simply Awesome!
The colours are just lovely-so summery!! Thanks for posting these great photos, and have a lovely weekend!
Hi sophie,
Thats your kind-of style, have a great weekend to you too.
Kylian hi, Its also the difference in culture whta makes this 'pretty' in your eyes. For us also awsome.
Ginnie hi,
Another place you can visit in Oktober? Its near Barcelona, a littl eheading North... You'll like that place for sure.
Hi Herman,
Dat zit em in 'mijn stijl'soms scheef andere keer recht :)
Hi Ruth,
Blue skies to remember..
Hi Amrita,
Strange enough we hearded no music there, not on that day-time-place, but I know how Spanisch music sounds, thats great music ,also there style of dancing....
Hi Anna,
Just 'standing & searching for the right angle'than 'click', I looked how & when to make this shot. Thanks for the compliment.
Hi Neva,
Hardly to believe that this exsist's right? That was my thought anyway...
Thanks all your comments are really an inspiration for me, :)
Thanks from JoAnn
wow look at all those colors in the sun!!!
Really vibrant colours. These photos cheered me up :)
Calella looks wonderful! I love the brightly-colored buildings, so cheerful and inviting. I have never been to Spain but have always wanted to go. Thanks for sharing your trip with us.
Hi Moi,
The sun is making all colours brighter, better. I like it therfore too, more than 'dark' weather', but all kinds of weather is having its own prettyness.
Hi CJ,
Good for you I am glad to hear(read) that it cheered you up!
Annulla,
Spain is very varying in colours, sometimes its boring, but this place was colourfull, its like most countries.... with sun its beautifull to see.
JoAnn :)
Post a Comment