© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Monday, August 27, 2007

Thank you Award,Nominated are :


Thankyou award!
***
Why this award?
Because I am very pleased by your BLOG-friendship and therefore I want to NOMINATE you with My own designed "THANK YOU" Award, its also in my sidebar (the above white face ) Please copy and paste it inside YOUR own side bar, your freindship makes me smile, I am so happy to know you!
Thank you, for you kind and sweet friendship!
***
Nominated are:
"copie the above label and add it on your blog"

Rebecca Thank you!
For visiting my blog in 'my' first hour', when nobody else did yet. You
are a Very faithfull person, thanks for visiting me in Holland.
________
Julie Thank you!
You gave me the first nomination 'just 'like that' that helped me to continue blogging, THE inspiration when I did not expected a ompliment..I love your blog and like your comments.
________
Ruth Thank you!
You were the first person ever which introduced me to
other blogreaders, always visiting my blog, I thank you for your support.
_________________
Moi Thank you!
You are always very faithfull in visiting my blog and I love your
pretty photograpy from all kinds of subjects andmy beloved Florida.
__________
Neva Thank you!
When I needed that YOU gave me your support, "when my dog was having a hurted leg",
I love the nice shots of you with your dogs and stories about animals.
__________
Fenix Thankyou !
For helping me with "enlarging photo's' I did not know how
to do that, you always are so patience.. for backing me when needed:)
.________
Ginnie Thank you!
For your photograpy and 'through your photo's'we all can see AMSTERDAM, and just for you sharing of lots of interest's, you have such a wonderfull blog.
________
Anna P Thank you!
For your always facinating, artistic and sober photograpy, your blog and your comments are an inspiration for me.
____
Northbay from Canada, Thank you!
For sharing your photo's about NorthBay, I did not know anything from that area, now I slowly do... Go on with your information about NB.
________
Jayne Thank you!
for you support when my dog was suffering from a leg-desease (elbow dysplasy)
Thanks for your love for animals, and for your great stories about them.
_______
DOT Thank you (New oktober 4TH)
( I wrote/remembered Dot again November 9th)
You regalarly are very sweet & kind in commenting on my blog .I am also looking forewards to read your blog , you are a dearBLOG friend to meThank you!
_______
In November 2007 I nominated for BLOG friendship :
(SEE above full text in RED)
Dot, thank you
GmJ Thank you ,
Ruth M /"synchonised", Thank you
Amrita, Thank you
Quintarantino/Quint,Thank you
Ginnie hart "in SOUL', Thanks you
Peter Olson Thank you
***
All the above persons: THANK YOU!!
And of course when I do not name YOU, its not because I do not like your blog..:)
Next time its probably your turn :)

10 comments:

NorthBayPhoto said...

Thanks for the nomination and mention.

Fénix - Bostonscapes said...

Well, what a nice surprise! Thank you so much. I am happy to have been of help and even happier to know how much you appreciate my little contribution.

Ginnie Hart said...

You're a sweetheart, JoAnn. Thank you!

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

That was sweet and precious :)
Thank u Joann and I love your photography too and seeing your part of the world and images from your travels

RUTH said...

Oh Thank you so much! What a wonderful award to receive :o)
Rx

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jo-Ann - that is really kind of you! Now, if I can just figure out how to put it on my blog!!!

Neva said...

Thank you so much JoAnn. I have loved learning about your part of the world...and I love that you LOVE dogs...just like me! What a nice surprise!

CG said...

Thank you so much, Jo-ann, you're really kind and I love it!

Amrita said...

What a nice thoughtful award you have constituted so clever. I want to make up some awards but don 't know how

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

10 Bloggers with Awards,
Rebecca,
Julie,
Ruth,
Moi,
Neva,
Fenix,
Ginnie,
Anna P,
Northbay,
and Jayne,
You're so welcome all of you,
any-one deserve this nomination :)for your own reasons.

I must THANK YOU!!:)


Dear Amrita ,
Just wait and see as I said in my last line/sentence,
.... I do NOT forget about you , orothers, so wait a small moment and I'll make another nomination(another kind/style).

I'm working on it OK?

:) JoAnn