ABOUT MAKING COFFEE 2
under : 6 different coffee makers/styles,
Doubleclick on each seperated one to enlarge
Thanks for all the spontanious reactions yu gave me yesterday on the 'coffee post'!One person is drinking her/his coffee strong another weak, another decafeined , with or without milk, some ate with their coffee 3 cookies haha! :), sugars or no sugar and a GREAT story from RAUF (see comments from Yesterday's post) about all styles of Indian coffee-habits, and QUINT gave a reicipe on his blog for a delicious cake ( see sidebar for links) :)
_______
So I decided to make this 'COFFEE-serie' complete, yesterday I publiced the types of coffee I make at home and the reactions of GMJ, made me think that I should post all of the 'coffee machine's I use at home. That shows how much we DUTCH and even I like to drink several kinds and taste's of coffee. Each machine can make of course several strenght's/taste's of coffee, it depends how much coffee (or water) you add or sometimes the coffee itself is tasting very strong..... Enlarge each photo by doubleclick on it, I wrote also something on the photo, like the name and what kind of coffee the machine can make....CHEERS!!!!!
____________
Vanwege de vele en verschillende spontane reacties/comments op de post van gisteren over 'koffie machines' en koffie gebruiken, heb ik vandaag de serie completeerd, door foto's van de de verschillende koffie machines te plaatsen. Elke machine kan uiteraard verschillende sterkten en smaken koffie maken afhankelijk van de hoeveelheid water die je toevoegt, de foto's kunnen vergroot worden door er op te klikken.... PROOST!!!
___________
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!!
Een prettig weekend allemaal!
1+Coffee+pots+JoAnn+2007+copy.jpg)
+3+coffeemaker+press+down+JoAnn+2007.jpg)
+6+coffee+maker+espress%26filter+JoAnn+2007.jpg)
+2+coffemaker+senseo+JoAnn+2007.jpg)
+5+coffee+maker+espresso+JoAnn+2007.jpg)
+4+coffee+maker+Espresso+JoAnn+2007.jpg)

23 comments:
Good morning,
Abe is always trying out something new with coffee. I don't drink it, too much caffeine, plus to me it's always so bitter tasting, and it really upsets my stomach, too much acid.
He bought a small coffee press, and has used it only a handful of times. Too much work I guess. Now we stick mostly to using this small Mr. Coffee Maker since he's the only one that drinks it.
The only tea I drink is decaffeinated and usually it's ice tea. I mostly drink water and milk.
Have a great week-end.
Patty
Oh, miss... where's my coffee?
Of course you can... one of the secrets of that lad - the cake, I mean - is that you can do those "crazy" things with him.
By the way, do you like Rita Lee?
There´s a video of her on the right side of our project.
Hi Patty, Good morning to you too! Thanks for visiting we wrte an email right? so your very welcome, interesting to know what you like to drink , have a great weekend too:)
*Quintino, I don't know Rita lee (yet) So I gotto listen first,
* Quint,yeh I will make it tasty.
JoAnn Thanks :)
Have a good weekend!
You are coffee machine rich! Wowee. I'm curious, how many cups a day do you drink? Do you just make whatever kind comes to your mood? Do you drink regular or decaf? I usually drink two cups American coffee (1/2 regular 1/2 decaf) in the morning at home before leaving for work. Then I drink another two cups (regular) at work.
(I'm not supposed to drink this much caffeine; it's bad for the bones, and I have bone disease in the family. Bad, bad me.)
I have a coffee pot very similar to number 5 of your pictures, but I don 't know how to use it.
You must like your coffee!! happy Friday!!
Heb je die allemaal?
Ook een prettig weekend.
Joann, my real name is Quintino but everybody (or almost) on Portuguesemanofwar started calling me Quint.
That's why.
after u mentioned u owned 6 of them..it was expected that u show them and u never disappoint us, do u :)
That's a lot of coffee makers and none of them look quite like mine. Isn't it funny how different we all our in our coffee tastes!
Wow, you have a whole coffee pot store at your house. I just have a very old perculator. It does the job and my taste buds are not too sophticated.
Enjoyed this series.
I'm enjoying a capochino (made in a the one you show down to the left) with brandy and a cigar - the weekend has started!
So I'm back and wish you a great end to your week too :-)
JoAnn:
As a long-time coffee drinker, these photographs are the closest thing to erotica as...
well, erotica itself.
Sadly, Americans (I live in New York City) have never realized that World War II is over, and there is no need to brew coffee as if rationing was still in place.
I brew my coffee strong, and the only time I can get it the way I like it is when I'm in Europe (I've been a grand and glorious three times, and need to explore more. Much, much more.)
We do not have the custom of serving a cookie, or biscuit, or bonbon with our coffee. The restaurant that embraces this tradition, and is able to brew a decent cuppa java, is going to make its owners very, very rich.
Thank you for the photographs -- more, more! Encore!
-- Lamont "Dark, with two sugars and just a little milk" Cranston
Hi JoAnn-what a great post!! The best cup of coffee I ever had was in the piano bar coffee shop in Middleburg!! It was delicious!
You must really love coffee to own 6 coffee machines! I've noticed whenever someone starts talking about coffee or tea on their blog it generates lots of responses. It's a fascinating subject :)
In Australia, after dinner coffee is served in a small demitasse cup..black, with lemon on the side.
I like my breakfast coffee not strong, in a mug, with french vanilla creamer or milk with a bit of sweetener.
I also like several kinds of tea.
Greetings, JoAnn! :-) Thanks for adding your great and funny comment yesterday.
Oooooh. I can smell the coffee from here. As I am baking cookies tonight (why are there holes in ALL of my oven mitts?), I will "virtually" send you all some to accompany your beverages of choice. To me, the Italian espresso maker looks like an elf's coffee pot--kind of whimsical. And the Senseo with coffee pad is very cool. I think you need ONE more coffee maker--shaped like a cow! What if all of these stopped working at once? Aiiiee! :-)
Have a wonderful weekend full of sights that are a feast for your "digital eyes."
Cheers,
Sparkle
What?? all stopped working at once?? That is blasphemy!! :O) I love this post of you pots of joy!!
I have to have my coffee in the morning, and at three pm. Sometimes I get up at night and have a cup of Senseo, it relaxes me. LOL,For me to go without coffee would be dangerous for others. Have a wonder full week end !
This is really an interesting series...Nice knowing all the info. about these coffee machines & you have so many variants there, it surely is a coffee lovers delight....Nice post!
Have a great Weekend...!
THANKS so MUCH everybody!!!,
WE/I should start together a Blog about drinks: coffee, tea I should make you ALL a member and add all your post's in a blog ! An idear I might work out just wait and see...
How interesting it is to read all your habits around coffe in different cultures!!!
*Kylian, I am glad you like to read abou Coffee:)
*Gmj have a wonderfull weeknd to you too, I love reading your coffee habits:)
* Sparkle Just an idea: Its my birthday soon so it might be a TIP for a birthdaypresent to give me a COW coffepot? I don't know if it exsist's? do you?
*Hi Kerri Coffee with LEMON on the side and vanillacream? That I NEVER hearded that before! Thanks for telling me:)
* Sophie Yeh in Middelburg or whereever they serve the same/different coffee , its all varying..
*Rennyba, OK with a brandy and a CIGAR I forgot to name that part, becuase in some restaurants they serve CIGARS also with the coffee. :)
* Hi Anonimous or Cranston from NEW YORK? Thanks so much for your comment , where can I find you?
*Photowannabe, Yes i did not even name some other coffepots I have than I will come up to 8 pots:)
*Dot, Yes i stores they all are different too, how do yours look?
*MOI thanks No I'll try to satisfy my blogreaders, You and the others make my blog alive!!! :)
*Dick een goed weeekend
*Jayne, thanks
*Amrita look on the bog italian coffeemaker that explains how to make the italian coffe:)
*Ruth, how many cups? Many 6 to 8 not to name the tea, but remember, I drink coffe/tea only NOT freshdrinks or lemonade wine or beer, so that are the drinks I drink only,
*OK Quint. Quintino and Quintanara, more names? I got it:)
Thanks everybody you ALL helped to make this post,to a great POST :),
Thanks from JoAnn
You must have a large kitchen to store all those coffee machines ;-)
(PS Doesn't caffeine aggravate Crohn's? Shouldn't you drink herbal teas, instead?)
Hi Isabella,
Well my bowels are 'travelling' their own (road) way through my body too, so I make it difficult for them also, if you understand what I mean? Its indeed better NOT to drink cafeine, you're right, but I denie to think of my bowels, I live only once:) If its getting too bad with 'them' I only drink herbal tea:)
Thanks for your interest, asking your question and your comment :)
I have one exactly like the one in the picture- a small Italian espresso machine. (the one on the bottom left)
Post a Comment