© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Saturday, September 29, 2007

Autumn Art


:)AUTUMN ART:)

How beautiful and mysterious Autumn can be...

I love to walk in the forest and see,

This can't be expressed by words,

Maybe by a view you'll see ,THIS'!

Is like a Nature-Kiss :)
______________
With kisses from JoAnn

14 comments:

GMG said...

So, i'm the first here today, and i'm glad to see this awesome picture!

Kerri Farley said...

WOW! I absolutely LOVE this shot. GREAT picture.

Patty said...

Beautiful shot and I love the little verse that goes along with the photo.

Texel in vogelvlucht. Gerard said...

In één woord, FANTASTISCH.
(ik wou dat ik hem zelf gemaakt had).
Prettig weekend, Gerard

dot said...

Wow JoAnn, that's a fantastic picture! I love autumn.
Maybe someday I'll show you my coffee pot. lol

NorthBayPhoto said...

Very beautiful photo.

inspired said...

wow ;]

isa said...

Autumn is my favorite season...and you are right, sometimes you can't describe its beauty...you have to smell it and touch it and almost taste it ;-)

CG said...

Wow, jo-ann, this is such a work of art!

JAM said...

I like this photo very much. The colors and the silhouetted things work magic together.

Xana said...

Autumn is the most serene and colorful season!

xana (Figueira da Foz)

Fénix - Bostonscapes said...

I love it. It's just so different and interesting. So suggestive of sweetness and old fashioned graces...

Delightful.

Dick said...

Perfect gemaakt, de herfst bied zo toch wel weer mogelijkheden voor mooie foto's.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks, and a good weeknd to you all too!!:)

*Dick bedankt,:)
*Fenix You look is refreshing thanks,:)
* Xana Atumn is for sur I agree!:)
* Jam Thanks for the compliment:)
* Cj Thanks:)
* Isabella, Like yours too :)(picture saterday):)
* Inspired Thanks:)
* Nortbay Thanks again:)
*Dot Thanks:)
*Gerard (Texel) Dankjewel hoor:)
*Patty Thanks and the same to you:)
*Kerri Thanks:)
*GmG Thank you!:)

Have agood weekend eveybody!:)

JoAnn :)