IOS and I went to the vet yesterday,

Photo above : This window is what we see while waiting in the waitingroom for the animal doctor, I captured this shot in PS, just to make it more like a piece of art , I don't know if it looks exiting . but for me the result satisfied me enough. Foto boven: Dit RAAM is in de wachtkamer , waardoor je kijkt als je zit te wachten..... deze heb ik bewerkt in PS7 om het een stukje 'kunst' te laten lijken, ik weet niet of dat is gelukt, maar 'k vind het resultaat wel mooi.

Photo above : This window is what we see while waiting in the waitingroom for the animal doctor, I captured this shot in PS, just to make it more like a piece of art , I don't know if it looks exiting . but for me the result satisfied me enough. Foto boven: Dit RAAM is in de wachtkamer , waardoor je kijkt als je zit te wachten..... deze heb ik bewerkt in PS7 om het een stukje 'kunst' te laten lijken, ik weet niet of dat is gelukt, maar 'k vind het resultaat wel mooi.
_____________________________
Above , Ios looking at me: "when shall we gooooo!!!"
foto boven "Ios kijkt me aan 'wanneer zullen we gaan?"
Wile wating for the doctor I saw a couple of posters on the wall:
Photo/poster under is about, How the vet advice's us pet owners have to take care of the teeth of their pet, me about MY dog... but there are also vets which want me to brush with a toothbrush (?) OOOOOHHH no not with my dog if I want to keep my fingers....

Foto/poster boven; Hoe de honden hun tanden (schoonhouden) poetsen...
Foto/poster onder: De leeftijd van een kat/hond en een mensen leeftijd..Ios is nu 8 jaar en 3 maanden en weegt meer dan 25 kilo, de linker lijn geeft haar Mensenleeftijd aan...

Above photo/poster: The human age in comparison with the dog's or cats age...thats very interesting . My dog is above 25 kilo's , and 8 years and 3 months old now...so look at the left line for her HUMAN age....
Foto/Poster onder, wil je nog een puppie? Links boven , zo zag IOS er uit toen ze klein was...

Above photo/poster, Do you wanna have 1 of those puppies? Left top, is how IOS was looking while she was a puppie, sweet ehh? She's still that little puppie in my eyes.
Last health news: Ios ( my dog) is doing better now, the vet gave some more medicine for her bones and another injection in her frontbone, we have to return 1 month after now for another checkup/controll, she getting better day by day.
Doubleclick to enlarge the photo's....
foto boven "Ios kijkt me aan 'wanneer zullen we gaan?"
Wile wating for the doctor I saw a couple of posters on the wall:
Photo/poster under is about, How the vet advice's us pet owners have to take care of the teeth of their pet, me about MY dog... but there are also vets which want me to brush with a toothbrush (?) OOOOOHHH no not with my dog if I want to keep my fingers....

Foto/poster boven; Hoe de honden hun tanden (schoonhouden) poetsen...
Foto/poster onder: De leeftijd van een kat/hond en een mensen leeftijd..Ios is nu 8 jaar en 3 maanden en weegt meer dan 25 kilo, de linker lijn geeft haar Mensenleeftijd aan...

Above photo/poster: The human age in comparison with the dog's or cats age...thats very interesting . My dog is above 25 kilo's , and 8 years and 3 months old now...so look at the left line for her HUMAN age....
Foto/Poster onder, wil je nog een puppie? Links boven , zo zag IOS er uit toen ze klein was...

Above photo/poster, Do you wanna have 1 of those puppies? Left top, is how IOS was looking while she was a puppie, sweet ehh? She's still that little puppie in my eyes.
Last health news: Ios ( my dog) is doing better now, the vet gave some more medicine for her bones and another injection in her frontbone, we have to return 1 month after now for another checkup/controll, she getting better day by day.
Doubleclick to enlarge the photo's....


29 comments:
That's how our dogs look at us when we are at the veterinarian. "Do we REALLY have to be here?"
Is that little guy ill?
Great shots! Hope IOS keeps getting better.
Thanks for visiting my NorthBayPhoto blog.
I'm so glad to hear that Ios is getting better! And, I would like ALL of those puppies, please! All the best to you and to Ios, Sparkle
I knew she'd be feeling better in a matter of days! Give her lots of kisses for me, please.
Oh, yes, could I have the two little ones in the middle and the black one to their left? Hopefully they are girls and will stay well under 20 lbs! ;)
*Jam/John:) He do you have a dog too?
*Quint :) Yes she is she's having a hurt front leg and a while ago she couldn't even walk anymore, now it getting a bit better, Thanks!
* Northbay:) Your welcome, thanks for your interest in IOS!
* Sparkle :) Thank YOUOUOU!!!
JoAnn :) Thanks
Fenix :) OKAY I'll get them for you .... can I send them by mail or must I come to bring those puppies myself? Under 20 LBS Ys they all all I Quess!
I've yet to meet a dog that likes going to the vets!
Woof! Great for Ios! Soon she'll be running and you'll have to chase her ;-)
I go for some medical treatments myself (not to a vet!) and the romm has a big poster of puppies - you can't help but smile (even if you hurt)...
Good that the vet let you wait a bit. You had time to prepare a nice and interesting post!
My poor dog just turned 11 years old. That is a lot in human years!
HI JoAnn! Your dog is very sweet looking. I bet she has a good sense of humor just like you! I love my dog but I draw the line at trying to brush her teeth.
You B&W is really nice!
I'm so glad she is doing better! Good, hope she keeps getting better.
Boy don't dogs hate going to the vets? I don't like going to the doctor, either.
Hippocrates. Interesting caduceus.
The blue-grey gulls are the adults and the brown ones are the juveniles.
Mary :-D
I am so glad IOS is somewhat better! Who would have thought that there were so many interesting things to see in a vets office? Nice photos! Thanks for all the nice comments about my dogs....hugs to IOS and a good smell from CLancy and Tessie !!
Hi JoAnn, hope Ios is feeling fine again, soon.
IOS is a lovely member of your family, Joann. Just as our Duncan is to my mother and me. You can see him here and there in my other blog Mama and Me from PDX. Thanks so for visiting Portland (OR) Daily Photo.
I'm glad to hear Ios is doing well. A wonderful set of photos...I really can't imagine cleaning a dog's teeth with a toothbrush!...the chew sticks are a much better idea :o)
Thank you for your visit on my blog. I hope the weather is better in Holland than it is in Finland. It's raining here. Not cold, though; +13 degrees.
But you dog owners don't mind the weather, do you? You walk your dogs in every kind of weather :) That's the spirit!
Joann, hope that litlle guy gets well soon.
As for Vila Praia de Ãncora it is still in Portugal, but in the North.
Spain is quite near, but if you came here you would still be in Portugal.
And I strongly advise you to visit us on this part. It's the so called Minho region: green, green, nice food, special "vinho verde", warm and cheerful people...
I agree with my colleague quintino.
Hi Joann, mooie foto's van mooie honden. Onze Ierse Terrier is 2 maand geleden gestorven. Het heeft meer impact als ik had gedacht, mis hem vreselijk. En nu wanneer kun je beslissen weer een "nieuw" hondje te nemen.
Ik hoop dat je het leuk vindt als ik af en toe even kom buurten
Trijnie (je foto's zijn mooi)
She's a cutie. Hope she gets better as soon as possible. By the way the photos are amazing.
The puppies in that poster are very cute. And I hope your dog is in good shape today.
My photography over 50 years ago >Sendai, Japan
she is cute and hope she keeps getting better.
Thank you:)
* Akelamalu, NEH they all hate the vat, this cotor wasn't sweet at all I don't blame the dog...
* Isabella:) Thanks also from IOS, Ihope you're doing fine?
* Peter Yeh Right, they won't expect that your taking photo's there but people should do that more often...:)
* Hi Tracey, thanks for visiting ;I t depends onthe wight of you dog how old he/she is in Human years?
*Dot Thanks:) that you like the B & W too, its wasa real fun pic' s Neh! we 're NOT going to brush their teeth..:)
*Mary Thanks: Whats that about the eyes? Just wondering..:)
* Neva Thanks:)
* Wendy Thanks:)
* Lynette thanks for visiting my Blog back, Yes I would love to know more of Portland also :)
* Ruth Thanks an dYES I agree sticks are better than Brush:)
Quint :) Thanks for answering and giv me some more information "where to go" I like to know that..
*Daniel ,OK lets show us some more about Portugal, you too!
* Gries mail :0 moeilij te beslissen de ene hond is de andere niet, dat voel je vanzelf...
* Rowdy I am glad you like it Thanks:)
Oldman:) Thanks she's getting better :)
KMF:) Thnaks she will be better:)
Thank you for commenting!
:) JoAnn
those posters look so cute, makes me want to be a vet. if I was clever i would have become a vet i think.But i can take care of my dogs pretty well.
I am so glad for you and IOS :)
Poor IOS looks so sad!!
Hi Amrita, You are a clever woman , who knows you will be once you own private vet:)
Hi Moi:) Thanks so much for your attentions.:)
Hi CJ, Yes she sures does looked sad the poor dog, thanks for your concern.
Thanks you also from IOS WOOOF!
JoAnn :)
Post a Comment