
Award Of Schmooze:
The 'Power of Schmooze Award' is The Award for bloggers who “effortlessly weave their way in and out of the blogosphere, leaving friendly trails and smiles, happily making new friends along the way. They don’t limit their visits to only the rich and successful, but spend some time to say hello to new blogs as well. They are the ones who engage others in meaningful conversations, refusing to let it end at a mere hello - all the while fostering a sense of closeness and friendship".
I nominated 'blogfriends' for the above award,
the 'LUCKY persons' have received a message in their comments, "that they are nominated". When you are nominated: copie/paste this award on your blog :) Please try to nominate 5 other blogfriends you like, for their sweet BLOG-friendship.
Thank you for this award Neva!
Thank you for this award Neva!
_____________________
I pass this award also to the following blogfriends:
AMRITA,
CJ (JULIE),
FENIX,
RAUF,
GERALD (hyde)
____________
My congratulations!

5 comments:
Thank you JoAnn,
I am really honored and humbled by your gracious award. I will pass it on to other friends.
Thanks a lot, bubbly pal. Neva surprised me last night and now you surprise me too! Nice way to end the week. :)
Thanks sweetie :)
i am honoured JoAnn, thank you so much, but i keep myself far away from awards and competetions.
You are sweet. i am flattered really.
Thanks JoAnn - it is a nice one and it doesn't involve linking to an external graphic that drives traffic for someone else, so I'm happy to receive it and have put the graphic on my sidebar and passed the award on to some others.
Post a Comment