© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Thursday, September 06, 2007

Funny Shoes :) !!!! :) ???

Ehhhh.... shoes? :)

Who ever :) in the world designed this?

Hahahaha !:) (Photo-shopped )_______________________________________

The 'shoes here-under are really for sale:

Not for me no! L.O.L. :)

Do You like 1 of those????

Here you can buy this shoes For in case you are interested?!

26 comments:

judi/Gmj said...

Oh my Gosh!!! This is too funny. Well, I sure wouldn't wear them, I would have blisters on all my toes!! The funny first ones; on someone with very hairy legs would make me laugh the most.

Fénix - Bostonscapes said...

Hilarious things! Thanks, but no, thanks. >:D

Radha said...

Yikes!! They are not pretty at all, are they? :)

dot said...

I kinda like that first pair! lol

rauf said...

hahaha JoAnn, this is really funny, have never seen any one wearing them though, must be very uncomfortable. i don't think i'll wear them. You have a wonderful blog here. Lots of fun stuff. Very entertaining.
Thank you so much JoAnn.

Mike said...

Personally I prefer the pair in the top photo. Where can I buy some? ;)

photowannabe said...

Very funny ...Where did you find those? I don't think any of them would be comfortable for me.

Ginnie Hart said...

Too-too funny, especially the first one, JoAnn. Someone sure had fun manipulating that!

I'm afraid my tiny, narrow feet would not allow my toes to spread far enough apart to fit those shoes! :(

Sidney said...

He,he... that is funny!
I like the top pair most ! Kinda cute!

inspired said...

Ha Ha Ha!!
great photos but not 4 Me either ;o]

Anonymous said...

Well, those are really neat. I think they would also be super hot and humid and probably cause all kinds of toe rot.

By the way, since you are in the Netherlands, have you seen my favorite fashion site?

http://www.hel-looks.com/

I think you might enjoy the latest fashion.

sonia a. mascaro said...

Just amazing and hilarious! I would like to buy one, just for fun!

Thanks for your visiting to my two blogs and nice comments! I don't know Areal but I see many beautiful photos from there.
Fortunately Lisa is not blind. The photo's flash did that weird bright.

I am glad I found you! Have a nice day!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi every one,
I added (later) a link at the bottom of this post, now you cn buy those shoes...:)

* GMJ :) LOL indeed,
* Fenix :) ThanksnoThanks to you too,
* Radja:) No not my tatse either!
* Dot :) Thanks again!
* Rauf:) Wrote your an email in return,
* Mike :)I added a link(later today)
* Photowannabe:) see 4 website link,
* Ginnie:) They are seriously not fo small feet!
*Sydney :) Thanks 4 compliment,
*Inspired :) Not 4 most people,
*AbrL:) Go and visit you tipsite soon


Thanks all or visiting, HAVE A GOOG HIKE!!!! :) JOAnn

CG said...

Yuck!! Not for me!!

Dick said...

Hee zulke schoenen wil ik ook.
Heb je m'n mail gehad?

JAM said...

How strange! I couldn't wear these, my second toes are much longer than my big toes.

Jayne said...

Ewww to the shoes. Just caught up on all your posts.. all great!! :0)

Jayne said...

I forgot to say that on my blog, in order to get the pics to enlarge, (If I don't reduce the size first) I have to add the photo's first and THEN add the text afterwards.

Not sure if that would help you.

Take care.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Very interesting and fun! My favorite is the photoshopped one! :-D

Neva said...

Oh my goodness...I almost want to get one of these....I am awarding you this award...thank you for being so kind.....pass it along to 5 more...
-The 'Power of Schmooze Award' is The Award for bloggers who “effortlessly weave their way in and out of the blogosphere, leaving friendly trails and smiles, happily making new friends along the way. They don’t limit their visits to only the rich and successful, but spend some time to say hello to new blogs as well. They are the ones who engage others in meaningful conversations, refusing to let it end at a mere hello - all the while fostering a sense of closeness and friendship".

Amrita said...

Ha Ha I love those shoes. I want the 5 finger sprint. The world would be at my feet!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

*CJ, :) haha thats allright!
*Dick zie link kun je ze kopen. JA ik heb je mail ontvangen BEDANKT!
*Jam, Is that so??? Thats strange , that your 2th toe is longer..! How do you do that with shoes? Not a problem with that?
*Jayne thanks for the compliment!
*Jayne, Thanks for the TIP!!!
*Mary, Thnaks for your visit, I like the 1th one (PS) best also!
*Neva, Thanks for the award yu're such a sweetheart, you maybe buy those shoes? Keep me informed.
*Amrita, Don't you forget me when you become famous than:) ?? :)

Thanks for all your smily reactions you MADE MY DAY!!!

JoAnn :)

Marijke said...

Lachen :-)
Gaaf om te zien hoor. Ik zou er voor de grap best een uurtje mee willen lopen, ja serieus, dit is toch lachen, wie bedenkt nu zoiets
Doeg, kus

Marijke

bluemountainmama said...

hilarious! reminds me of the socks they make now with the 'toes' in them......

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

*Ha marijke, Doen dus!! ik zou zeggen wat let je?

* Bluemountainmama, Thank for visiting, they use to make this socks for skeeing right? Or not? Just wanna know.... :)

Greetings form JoAnn :)

NorthBayPhoto said...

Wonderful shoes!! Great photo art!

I like the new photo header too! Where was that taken? I know in a boat house but is it on a major waterway?