© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Tuesday, September 11, 2007

For my friend,Theo

For my Friend(75) Uncle Theo(Ted) in Canada:)

Roses are perhaps red, tulips are sometimes blue,

But whatever the colour is , I love yu :)


Voor mijn Vriend (75) Oom Theo(Ted) in Canada:)

Rozen zijn soms rood, en Tulpen misschien blauw,

Maar wat de kleur ook is, Ik hou van jou :)

14 comments:

Ted Decock said...

Dank je wel voor de roos, en het telefoon gesprek eerder in de dag. Theo

dot said...

JoAnn, that's a beautiful picture!
I bet Uncle Theo will love your picture and message!

NorthBayPhoto said...

Great photo!

Thanks for visiting my NorthBayPhoto blog and for the wonderful comments and the 'Power of Schmooze' award too!!

RUTH said...

Beautiful JoAnn :o)

Dick said...

Ik heb de vergrote weergave bekeken van de roos, heel mooie close-up.

Texel in vogelvlucht. Gerard said...

Wat een prachtige roos. Ik kan hem bijna ruiken, omdat wij ze in de tuin hebben. Een geur die je nooit meer vergeet. Betoverend lekker.

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

beautiful flowers, beautiful shots :)

CG said...

Beautiful flowers Jo-ann!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi Theo(Ted), You know why:)

Hi Dot , Yes I thinks so:)

Hi Northbay, Your so very welcome and you deserved the Schmooze.

Hi Ruth:) Thanks

Hi Dick, Ik wordt er verlegen van :) Bedankt

Hi Gerard, Wij hadden alleen dez ene roos, kun je nagaan we hebben d'r lief aangekeken.

Hi Moi, :) Thanks

Hi CJ :) Thanks again:)

:) JoAnn

btw The rosoe was THE ONLY ROSE in our garden so quess? we were very happy with this one.... :)

Anonymous said...

I like your top banner. I also like your photographs today. Here is how to make © the copyright symbol. On the number pad, hold down the "alt" key on the keyboard and then click on the numbers 0169 and let up on the "alt" key. © Out pops the symbol.

Abraham Lincoln

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Nice flowers! And thank you so much for your award. I've been away a lot and very busy (My mother died in January and the sale of her house and the settling of her estate is coming to a head all of a sudden with much lawyers, trust people, notaries etc)--I didn't mean to be ignoring you, I hadn't seen it yet. THANK YOU! I really appreciate it!

Marijke said...

Mooie bloemen en een lief gedichtje erbij

Zal Theo wel waarderen
Groetjes
Marijke

Ginnie Hart said...

Aww. I bet Uncle Theo is very proud of you, JoAnn!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

THANKS everyone, for the nice compliments,
UMM however:
The 'poem' ,I"m not good at all in 'words', thata second , the reason 'why'counts more, I just wanted to say how important/dear my uncle is to me,:)

First are 'the flowers' are my expression, and I'm better in photography I quess, but thanks anyway.

JoAnn :)