© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Reflection...






"Just another way of looking at life?"
"Through the window of my eyes"

This summerday we were visiting a friend on his boat in Aalsmeer ( The Netherlands), I saw this 'almost-rotten-boatshelter' .This 'face' impressed me so much, this un- used lonely shelter... with the windows hanging half out of their frames? Do you see what I saw?


Een andere manier om naar het leven te kijken?
"Kijk door de ramen van mijn ogen"

Dze foto is gemaakt tijdens een bezoek aan Aalsmeer, we bezochten daar een vriend op zijn boot, Ineens zag ik deze verrotte boten schuilplaats, helemaal verwaarloost . Dit 'gezicht' inspireerde mij heel erg, zo ongebruikt en verlaten..... Misschien kun je zien wat ik zag?
(BTw: Tuesday 20.15 PM DUTCH time, the photo will enlarge NOW when doubleclick on it)

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary Stebbins Taitt zei...
Very cool shot--someone's boathouse, I assume. Lovely.

1:16 AM, September 12, 2007

isa said...

This photo reflects the soul of a poet!
Truly inspiring!

So glad that you and Ios are doing better (loved the photo of you together!)

Sidney said...

Nice...

Marijke said...

Hoi Jo-ann

Om de één of andere duistere reden wordt de foto niet geopend. Kan dus niet je foto bewonderen, maar mooi zal die wel zijn:-)

Ginnie Hart said...

I do love the way you look at life, JoAnn. I am very excited about meeting you in person tomorrow. And yes, we were able to change my flight home to Saturday, so that makes tomorrow's visit even more perfect!

CG said...

Oh, I love that photo!! it's my favourite so far...thanks my friend for all your lovely comments and good wishes {{HUG}}

dot said...

Very nice photo and I especially like Isabella's comment.

quintarantino said...

Hi, Joan.
I've also seen your comments on Neva´s blog and some others.
So, and since we are polite, we came here to check with you.
It's a nice work you have here.
As you can see I'm Quintino - and that´s right, from Portugal - and you can visit me on "comfixadores.blogspot.com" where I sometimes give Tiago photos or on "portuguesemanofwar.blogspot.com" where we write and publish photos too.

Daniel J Santos said...

Thank you for your visit to my “with images”.
I'm going to place there one link to your place and become a visit to this blog.
Excellent image.

Anonymous said...

This photo shows why we love reflections so much. Very nice.

Have fun with Ginnie!

RUTH said...

I don't think my PC's happy today. I can't see your photo, just a red cross :o(

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

i cant see the pic, Joann...will you please repost it .....i really will like to see it :)

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks Mary,
I deleted by accident you comment so I posted the copie of it,

Isabella, You really make me blush but Thanks:)

Thanks Sydney:)

Bedankt Marijke, Ik zal kijken waaromde foto 'weer' niet vergroot (jessus!)

Ginnie YEP, see you soon :)

CJ< Really your favorite? Wow thanks , I'll try again to post more favorites....

Dot, Me too haha! but now YOU make me blush again , thanks.

Hi Quintino, I viiset both of your blog the 1 TH is in Portugese < I caanot read that, the 2TH in English. Thanks for visiting. :)

JoAnn :)

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

About enlarging the photo:

SORRY every one !

I Uploaded the Photo again and NOW it will enlarge sorry,I will let the people know who asked for it that it works now...Thanks fr telling me (marijke)

JoAnn :)

quintarantino said...

I'm sorry. I meant comimagens.blogspot.com. But seems you have found it already. Thanks for your visits. We have linked you and start visiting you also. And yes, it's Supertamp.

bluemountainmama said...

lovely reflection.... i agree with isabella.

judi/Gmj said...

Thanks for the back ground on this photo. It makes it more special knowing what you thought when you took it. It looks restive to me. A good place to hide and peek out at the world.

Fénix - Bostonscapes said...

Yes, I think I see what you saw. A special place, fraught with beauty.

Dina said...

Oh yes , I can see the story behind the photo, thanks for sharing this.

Peter said...

A wonderful shot again! It's obvious that you know how to find these odd things that are worth being pictured! The capacity to find the beauty of a just "normal thing"! ... and to be able to illustrate it - by photos and words!

RUTH said...

I see the photo now; wonderful but I see a dragons head in the reflection in the water. Scary eh!!
Rx

Rowdy said...

This one is stunning. Great work.

Jayne said...

Really cool pic. I like that. :0)

JAM said...

I like this a lot. Lots of interesting lines and forms. Straight lines by man, curvy ones by nature.

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

i too can see the pic now, Joann and simply love it......there's so much going on in this shot!!!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

THANKS THANKS
Quintino:) I found it yes@!
Bluemountain mama:)Thanks
gmj:) I try to keep it MY blog :)
Fenix:)Good that you see the same,
Dina Thanks :)
Peter:) You do a good job too:)!
Ruth I hope not scary?:)
Rowdy:) Thanks for visiting!!!
Jayne :) Thak you too.
JAM I like this style myself too:)
Moi :) I 'm glad I uploaded it again so it can enlarge!

Everyone; I m Glad You all liked This shot, that means a lot to me:)

JoAnn :)

Perpetual Procrastinator said...

Nice! I really like this one, from the interesting patterns in the reflections in the water to the angles that seem caused by the point of view.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi PP, :)
Thank you so much, I though the same so therefore this photo became my header:)