© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Sunday, September 16, 2007

Whats wrong?

Something is missing ,
Something 'else' is wrong,
What? Quess..

Sometimes you look GOOD,
sometimes you don't,
Do you see whats missing?
Most people won't......
________________
Soms kijk je goed,
maar vaak ook niet echt
Zie je wat mist hier?
Mensen kijken slecht.....
Above poem made by me :) haha!

27 comments:

Neva said...

ok there is nothing to mark the actual temperature...it would be called the mercury here....

~tanty~ said...

I have to agree with Neva :)
How are you JoAnn?

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

The actual glass thermometer with the mercury is missing.

Funny poem! LOL!

RUTH said...

I agree....difficult to tell the temperature with no thermometer :o)

dot said...

Since they've all decided already I 'd best go along with them!

judi/Gmj said...

Yep here I am, tagging along at the end, elementry Watson, the group has an accurate grasp on the problem!

isa said...

Now you are rhyming...in English! Very impressive ;-)

Yes, the actual thermometer is missing, but those values (temp. numbers) are rather strange, too...

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi Everybody :)

This is me JoAnn, I can't say YET whats 'wrong' with this Thermo-meter,
We/me here in Holland,, we are 6/7 hours ahead of your/others time (USA etc), so I'll wil answer tomorrow!!!....just WAIT!!

Thanks for the rhyme-compliments . (blush) I am not a nature mother tongue English person.:) I'll just trying a bit funny rhymes.. :)

Tomorrow more THANKS! :)

JoAnn

Texel in vogelvlucht. Gerard said...

Hallo JoAnn.
Leuk zoekplaatje. Meer heb je ook niet nodig. Het is altijd zo warm of koud, als je het zelf voelt.
Ik dacht dat ik je de straat van mijn broer al gestuurd had, maar waarschijnlijk iets mis gegaan. Maar het is al opgelost door Dick.
Groetjes.

Jayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jayne said...

The mecury is missing!! Am I too late again? :0)

I hope your weekend was good.

xx

JAM said...

Yep, it's missing it's mercury. Hopefully it didn't go past 50C and burst!

Peter said...

I can only see the mercury missing, so will have to wait for what else!

Fénix - Bostonscapes said...

It's missing its tale? Mustache? Hat? No? Well, let's see... Oh, I know! Yes, it's missing a tooth! Yeah, that's it. >8D

Annie said...

Where IS that thermometer, JoAnn?

Dina said...

I guess I'm too late here but like the others i also think the glass and the mercury are missing.

quintarantino said...

Hey, who was the guy that stole Mister Mercury?

Anonymous said...

The thermometer is missing. Only the sign portion is there.

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

i seem to be late here ....everyone seems to have guessed what came to my mind first ;D

answer, please :)

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Everybody,
The answer of yesterdays meter is that of course 'the 'mercury'is missing and also the signs.
Look at the RIGHT side of the meter, there are ZERO No numbers at all !.

ITS NOT AWEATHER METER,

BUT ITS AN AIR HUMIDITY METER, IT MEASURES UP TO 5 AND DOWN TO 5 POINTS HUMID-IN-THE-AIR (see left side)The middle is the right humid.

Thanks everybody for your quessing!

JoAnn :)

Marijke said...

hihi grapje .-)

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Marijke,
Je denkt dat 't (mijn antwoord)een grapje is? :)Hmmm misschien heb je gelijk.

JoAnn :)

Peter said...

OK. ... but isn't humidity measure in 100% + and -?

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Peter,
I think so in +and- both , but they have to give a certain point which is THE best, this is HERE the middle-point.

Is this the answer on your question?:)

miyuki sato said...

Hello,JoAnn.
Thank you for dropping by my blog.
Now I visited you, and enjoy your beautiful country!!

Wao!
Who put it away?!
We can not measure!!
But this summer was so hot,so I think an angel might hide it!:)

Amrita said...

Very clever

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

*Miu, Thanks yes its probably an angel who hide the meter... Thanks for visiting:)
*Amrita:) Is it? Well if you say so... Never thought of it that way.


;) JoAnn