© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Monday, September 17, 2007

Clouds blanket

CLOUDS as a SAFE warm BLANKET
On one of my walkings over the Naarden walls,
I saw the clouds-reflection through the water .
I am so happy that my eyes can see this beauty of nature,
my camera is just helping me to show YOU my feelings.
Autum you wonderfull time of the year,
Your beautiful change of all colours,
And clouds are covering the sky,
as a warm and safe blanket.
The water as a mirror , reflecting the clouds.
Op een van mijn wandelingen op de Naarden-Vestingwallen,
zag ik deze reflectie van wolken in het water.....
'zie gedicht boven, kan ik niet vertalen'
________________________________________
Everybody, The answer of yesterdays meter is that of course 'the 'mercury'is missing and also the signs. Look at the RIGHT side of the meter, there are ZERO No numbers at all !.ITS NOT A WEATHER METER, BUT ITS AN AIR HUMIDITY METER, IT MEASURES UP TO 5 (too high humid )AND DOWN TO 5 (humid too low) POINTS HUMID-IN-THE-AIR (see left side) The middle is the right/best humid. Thanks everybody for your quessing! JoAnn :)
THANK YOU ALL FOR REACTING!!!

32 comments:

Marijke said...

Mooi hè? als je je ogen maar opent, dan zijn er zoveel mooie plaatjes...overal !

Liefs
Marijke

Akelamalu said...

Lovely picture JoAnn. :)

Dick said...

Mooie spiegeling, dit stukje van Naarden heb ik nog niet gezien. Maar ehhh.... niet dat het voor mij hoeft hoor maar dat gedicht kan goed vertaald worden alleen niet met exact die woorden.

quintarantino said...

Great photo. You have the eye take it takes for these things.

Anonymous said...

What an amazing photo...makes me want to jump into the water and fly away with the sky there!!!

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

isn't Fall a lovely time of the year!!! :)

Texel in vogelvlucht. Gerard said...

Fraaie foto van een evenzo fraaie plek. Het gedicht maakt dit alles nog mooier. Is het van jezelf?

Daniel J Santos said...

great photo, I love this type of photos.

JAM said...

A beautiful photograph. What a lovely place.

Sophie Honeysuckle said...

Hi JoAnn!! That's a gorgeous photo-you photos are always so unusual! We are hoping to visit Holland again next summer!! I can't wait to visit all my favourite places again!!

Ginnie Hart said...

Maybe the next time I visit you, JoAnn, we'll walk the Naarden walls! The reflections are WONDERFUL.

Sparkle Plenty said...

SO lovely, JoAnn! I feel very peaceful and relaxed looking at this. Cheers! Sparkle

Viola said...

Nice shot! The clouds-reflection through the water just slows down all my hurries.

judi/Gmj said...

Mmmmmm, I need a nap now :O)

Rowdy said...

That's a great photo.

photowannabe said...

Beautiful reflections. Its a very calming picture Joanne.

Alice said...

I love reflections - they seem to frame a scene so beautifully and really make you take more notice of your surroundings. Those clouds in the lake are lovely.

Peter said...

Yes, a nice photo! The Naarden walls. I thought they surrounded a fortress. I believe the French were around quite often. Has the lake come there later...?

Mustafa Şenalp said...

Your blog is very nice:)

dot said...

love that picture!

WichitaKsDailyPhoto said...

Hi Joann, your cloud blanket photo makes me want to go swimming through the sky. I bet it would feel a bit like flying.

Sorry for the delay on responding to your question. I did get the award, and tried to post it in my sidebar, but couldn't figure out how to do it. Thank you, for your kind words and for selecting me as a reciever of it. I'm feeling honored.

I have a little time, now, and will go and try once again to get it posted on my blog, it can't be that hard. Watch for it, ok?

Neva said...

I love this picture..you are awesome at photography!...I have been busy with Clancy....he ate Tessie's "hip" medicine and gave new meaning to the term "sick as a dog"! He was sick for over 24 hours....and poor Tessie...had no medicine for her hips and Yet....I still love him! Make sure you check out my let me blunt blog and see how well he did tonight!

Neva said...

Hugs to IOS...hope she is better !!

RUTH said...

What a beautiful photograph I love the reflections.:o) I wondered what all the "0"'s were...thanks for explaining it's an air humidity meter.
Rx

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

THANKS everyone for the compliments,

*Marijke:)Ja er is nog veel meer
*Akelamalu:)thanks
*Dick:)weet ik, maar engels klinkt beter
*Quint:)slowly I get more eyes,thanks
*Rebecca:)swim or fly girl!:)
*MOi:)I love autumn/fall, you too!
*Gerard:)Ja ik schrijf mijn gedachten op, (blush)
*Daniel:)glad yu like it:)thanks
8Jam/John:)thanks
*Sophie :)I show yu when I'm here
*GmJudy:)good nap!:)
*Rowdy:)thanks
Ginnie:)We will, when its dry weather
*Sparkle:cheers to you too
*Viola:)Ok when its relexing good:)

Thanks I feel flattered by yur compliments make me wanna do more , you're all very inspiring for me:)

JoAnn :)

Anonymous said...

The clouds are soft, and in the water even softer. I love late summer/autumn.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

And my thanks goes also to:
*Photowannabe:)thanks
*Alice:)Its a surrounding water around the walls of Naarden...Not a river really. I'll show some more on another post:)
*Peter:)I'll look up the history for to publish peter, I answer you soon!(I'll might do that by THIS blog some patients yes? Thanks
*Mustafa:)thanks you for visiting my blog, you're very welcom:)
*Dot:)thank you
*WendY:)Can I help? I write you by blog maybe I can? :)
*Neva:) Poor Tessie I'll watch
*Neva:) I'll keep you informed about IOS
*Ruth:) The O's are an island ,I'll make some more pic's than you might see it better:)

Thanks you I'll publice some more photo's and answer by that some questions about Naarden history (peter) and about the 'water' (alice)the "O" for Ruth,

Thanks again untill another post:)

JoAnn :)

Dick said...

O ja dat snap ik wel van dat vertalen en Nederlands is ook niet zo'n vloeiende taal maar toch met de juiste woorden kan het hetzelfde gevoel geven als die in het Engels. Maar ik denk dat het veel uitmaakt wat je moedertaal is zeg maar. Al ben ik niet zo bedreven met Engels vaak vind ik het ook mooier, de woorden passen beter bij hetgeen bedoeld wordt. Nou ik hoop dat je begrijpt wat ik bedoel.

Dick

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Dick, YEP !:)
Ik begrijp je bedoeling heel goed!:) Bedankt voor 't reageren,:)

bluemountainmama said...

lovely reflections..... it's easy to imagine that the sky is hovering right there under the water...

Amrita said...

I love watching clouds too. When we were kids we used to put out camp beds and watch clouds in our garden

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

*Blue mountain,Just imagine the clouds UNDER the water, thats a fantastic way of thinking, Thanks!

* Hi Amrita, unny to thaink of you as a little child, but you were, how sweet that you made a camp, and watch clouds, I picture you sitting there...:)

:) JoAnn