The "Animal Lover" award is presented to bloggers who "open their hearts and their homes to creatures in need, and give them an opportunity for a second chance in life! It is also dedicated to those who believe in animal rights (The rights of animals to exist without being exploited by humans) and make the world a better place for them to thrive".
Isabella (zie link) heeft mij genomineerd met een LIEFDE VOOR DIEREN award, als de dieren hulp nodig hebben staan wij voor ze klaar en geven e een tweede kans. De dieren hebben ook rechten, evenals de mensen, wij creeren voor de dieren een betere wereld.
THANK yu
Bedankt
Ik ben blij met deze onderscheiding, bedankt ook namens mijn hond IOS,
Thanks, I am very glad with this award so is also IOS my dog,



24 comments:
i love that photo of you and los. Congrats on your award!
Love this shot!!!!
Congrats on your award. I simply love the b/w shot...Excellent!
I was on a short trip last week, so couldn't visit your blog.
Hi CJ,
again Thanks , you're so kind :)
Hi Kerri , Thank you too:)
JoAnn :)
Seen my new haeder?
I thinks so.:)
Kalyan, Yes I missed your visits glad you're back.
:) JoAnn
Hi Joann,
Thank you visiting my blog.
I like your black and white portrait and pictures, especially the butterfly one.
Your dog IOS is so so cute!
Animal rights are so necessary, JoAnn, and I find that the older I get, the more I love all God's creatures! I really am glad you have your own buddy to love. I will meet him some day soon, I hope. :)
Hi Joann! That's really a cute picture! Like your new header also.
Could you have me mixed up with someone else about the neocounter? I don't remember asking anyone about it.
this may not be the right place to leave this comment, but I have to say the new photo at the top of this blog is goegeous - perhaps my favorite on the site. The contrast and arrangement of shapes is amazing and the reflections add just the right confusion. It took a few seconds before I had an idea what I was looking at. I like photos that make me look and that take a second to resolve themselves from abstraction.
Great pic there!
I love my dog too, they are beautiful creatures. :0)
That's a wonderful photo of Ios and you. I love it.
Congratulations again. Joann......and tons of love for IOS (and you too, ofcourse! :D)
I read about your nomination elsewhere, so here I come to congratulate you!!! Certainly given to the right person from what I have read and understood from your different "dog stories".
How is IOS doing now?
Love the new header and the photo of you and Ios.
Congratulations on your animal lover award....really does make me smile!!! What a beautiful shot of you and IOS....love it love it love it!!!!
Wonderful photograph! I too had to look twice to realize what I was seeing.
Yes, I am in the USA and beleive it or not we do have a castle in the wonderful little state of West Virginia although I reside in Pennsylvania. Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting on Country Captures.
I also love the opening picture the best !!! YOU are beautiful inside an out.
Congratulations on your award. Beautiful shot of you & the doggy. I can see he loves you, too.
Hi, Joann -
Thanks for coming to visit my blog. I see you posting on Amrita's from time to time. I will come back and enjoy your photos. I had a boyfriend of sorts in Holland years ago, and enjoyed visiting him there. I'm looking forward to seeing the scenes that you capture.
ios is cute and the pictures is beautiful JoAnn. Congratulations on the award. Hope you are doing fine.
Every one,
THANKS I am feeling much better now, nearly almost healthy :) Thanks for the GOOD wishes!! :)
I have to go and answered almost all of you my blogfriends ,
in your comments of your blog THANKS!!!!
JoAnn :)
Congratulations on your award and thank you for mine--I have posted it!
And I really like this picture, or did I say that already!
Hi Mary ,
No you did not say it but thanks for the compliment and my congrats to YOU, I said that also on your blog :)
JoAnn
Post a Comment