© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Monday, September 24, 2007

THANKYOU & answer

:) THANK YOU :)
!blogreaders for your kind and sweet wishes!
We had a great weekend with nice, friendly, dear, family as our visiters, we had a fantastic dinner and I gave HIM the 'under' presents....

Above: Eiffeltower in Romantic Paris by night (c) .
________________________________________
AND THE ANSWER ON FRIDAY'S POST is:
First answer:
This year in November we celebrate our 20Th anniversary in Paris....
We vieren onze 20 ste 'verjaardag' dit jaar in Parijs....1e antwoord.
________________________________________
Second answer:
In Oktober we're going to the South of Italy/Sicilia, I have some good memories of Italy when I lived for 6 years in Rome. We used to go with a group of Italian friends to several parts of Italy,once we visited once this beautiful old historic Greek/Italian part of the SOUTH of Italy, Sicilia . I hope it will be Now-a-days as beautiful as it was than!
SiciliaSicilie
Het 2e antwoord ' van de Vrijdag Post is.....
In Oktober gaan we naar Zuid Italie /Sicilie, omdat ik ook goede herinneringen heb aan de 6 jaar dat ik in Italie/Rome heb gewoond. We gingen wel eens met een groep Italiaanse vrienden naar het mooie gedeeltes van ZUID Italie waaronder het Grieks/Italiaanse Sicilie. I hoop dat het nog steeds zo mooi is als toen!

48 comments:

judi/Gmj said...

Welcome home!! Wow, what a great gift. lucky HUS. Lucky YOU.

dot said...

Glad you enjoyed your weekend. Sounds like you and your husband are going to have some fun trips! Wow, I wonder what he will give YOU for your birthday!

Rowdy said...

Welcome back. Happy to know that you had a great weekend. And this is a great photo. Quite different from the normal pictures of Eiffel tower

quintarantino said...

What a globetrotter you seem to be...
Paris, just between us, is funtastic. Been there several times and never get tired of it. Always wanting more and more.
As for Sicily don´t no nothing about it... but I guess you'll have a great time wandering aorund, sunbathing, "pizzaing" and "pastaing"... and, of course, having some Chianti or fresh Lambrusco!

Anonymous said...

Interesting post. The trip the gift the works.

Anonymous said...

WoW...some beautifully captured shots...Nice to know you had a great weekend & have a nice enjoyable journey to Sicily in October!

Peter said...

Nice program in front of you! I happen to know Paris rather well, but Sicily is still something I have missed - unfortunately!

Daniel J Santos said...

great photo.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thank you!
YES! The weekend was great :)

* GM .J !! Thankyou:)
* Dot Yes indeed we will :)
* Rowdy thanks for compliment:)
* QuintI 'll show some photo's onc I'm back from Sicilia , paris you know, Its a FUNtastic place HA:)
* Abl Thanks :)
* Kylian The Eiffel is THIS beautyfull:)
* Once you're back I'll ask for advice (Paris) Sicilia I'll make enough photo's, just wait and see:)
*Daniel thanks again1!:)

Thank you all so much:)

JoAnn

Anonymous said...

Stunning night shot of the tower. I envy you your trip next month. I hope you'll let us tag along on your blog!

CG said...

Lovely pic of Paris, I had a great time there!! Glad you enjoyed your weekend :)

Carl H. Sr. said...

Hi JoAnn,Thank you so much for your comments.
Thank you for sharing your very interesting life!!!
I will try to be more active,and I look forward to your photos.

JAM said...

That's one of the best Eiffel Tower photos I've ever seen.

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

this is a very unique version of Eiffel Tower , Joann....and its brilliant!!!
and 20 years!!!! wow!!! we'll be completing our first this 25th Dec. :)

am so glad to hear u had such a great weekend...wish you two plenty of such happiness filled days :)

alice said...

Ah...Paris! Lovers'capital of course, but so romantic! Certainly a very good surprise for your husband.
Agrigente, Syracuse and other Sicilian cities also are wonderful places...I'm looking forward to see your photos.

Mark said...

Hi Joanne,

I'm a year behind you, so not to spoil my wife I'm going to treat her to a slap up fish and chip meal and is she is really lucky she can have mushy peas with it washed down with a bottle of Becks....the things i will do

Cheers Mark

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi Mark:) Always spiol your wife :)
Alice:) I'll keep you inforemed ok?:)
Moi:) Where will you celebrate yours?:)
Jam:) are you kidding? Thanks:)
Carl:) I loook foreward to see your blog and rections.
CJ:) Thanks
Ruth :) I wiil make photo's, so keep visit my blog:)

Thanks everyone, I keep you all inforemd of my travelling by photography:)

JoAnn :)

photowannabe said...

How wonderful. Such great gifts of travel. Happy celebrations.

Neva said...

I Love this shot of the Eiffel tower...glad you had a great weekend.....hope you enjoy your trips as they come!!!

Anonymous said...

une vision originale de la Tour Eiffel et pourtant ça devient difficile!

Kerri Farley said...

Wow! What a great shot! I love the COW shots also. Glad you had a nice time. I love visiting your blog!

photowannabe said...

Joanne, thanks for your nice comments about my blog. I enjoy doing it and like to have a variety of subjects. To answer your question..Lake Tahoe is a Lake which has the state of Nevada down 1/2 of it and California on the other half. I will be showing a few pictures from the Lake over this next week and will include some facts and figures.

Sparkle Plenty said...

Happy Monday, JoAnn! :-) :-)

The tower photo is AMAZING, and I'm so glad you had such a lovely celebrating weekend! I love the sound of the adventures ahead of you in October and November. I'm REALLY looking forward to all of the intriguing sights that you capture with your "digital eyes"!
Cheers, Sparkle

quintarantino said...

Joann - I read your kind regard. You too seem great. By the way, I forgot to tell you but that picture of the Eiffel Tower is amazing.

Anonymous said...

Nice angle on the Eiffel Tower JoAnn. Looks like you have been busy!

Ginnie Hart said...

So glad you had a great weekend, JoAnn! And now you have 2 glorious months ahead of you. ENJOY them to the hilt!

Cris said...

Oh Paris! I was there 11 years ago... time flies...

Janet said...

A very different view of the Eiffel Tower...nice!
Thank you for commenting on my blog.

Amrita said...

Thanks for your comment JoAnn. God is good to me.
You know about Indian Idol, that 's amazing!

Wow you had a good time and enjoy your trips to paris and Italy, both my favourite places. I used to dream about them when i was growing up. Now I don 't as reality struck.

Amrita said...

Hi again,
The policeman from Darjeeling , named Prashant won Indian Idol my Mom predicted it.He 's a good singer.

Anna Ridley said...

Wow! What a great photo of the Eiffel Tower - I love it. Glad you had such a fantastic weekend!

You're always in my thoughts JoAnn - sending you a {{HUG}}

x

Rowdy said...

Thanks JoAnn for your kind words. I'm just waiting for more pictures. Meanwhile I would like you to visit India, may be your next anniversary. I'm sure it will be quite a trip. :)

Anonymous said...

Hoi Jo-Ann am so happy to see your blog....now we know we both love cows very much...there has come this disease here called blue tongue and guess what...the first cow diagnosed was a highlander...my favourite cow...hmmmm I am also very excited for you on your new travel, and jealous as well!!! Have a great time!

RUTH said...

What a great shot JoAnn.....such an interesting angle. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful holiday...what a perfect way to celebrate your 20th Anniversary. :o)
Rx

Unknown said...

Wat een bevoorrechte mensen zijn jullie om vandaag de dag zulke spannende reizen te kunnen maken. En in antwoord op je comment in mijn blog: Ja, het is soms een heel karwei om met een aardig onderwerp aan te komen. Er gaat ontzettend veel tijd in zitten om een stukje te schrijven, te vertalen, foto's maken en uitzoeken. Dat kan inderdaad wel eens een paar dagen duren voordat het allemaal gepubliceerd kan worden.

Peter said...

Talking about travelling. Will be in Amsterdan on Thursday, but only in transit this time - one short night at Schiphol!

Sidney said...

Enjoy your trip in Italy! I am sure it will be as romantic and nice as ever!

Interesting view of the Eiffel Tower. Quite unusual !

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

THANKS everyone , I just booked a hotel in the QUARTIER LATIN,

* Sydney :) I will enjoy for sure!!! And romantic too (wink!)
*Peter:) There are some nice photographic exibitions at the Schiphol airport, so just go there to visit!
* Herman bedankt, doe rustig aan:)
*Ruth yes we are so lucky and haapy together too :)
* Oww Rebecca the poor cow!! Nice to see you too, when do you get dresed at your profile pic? :)
*rowdy We are thinking of visiting India , but don't know yet when:)
* Ab Thanks so much I love your photography, so I am glad you like mine:)
*Amrita Thanks for letting e know who won the India idols :) Wait and see I'll show photo's from both Italy and Paris!
* Rambling Yeh fantastic right?
*Cris, where did you go!
*Ginnie, Thanks I enjoy the thought of it already....
Mike, Thanks so much
Quint :) well thanks again for your compliments!! :)
* Photowannabe Thanks
* Lasiate Merci!!
* Sparkle Yeh don't forget your amazing stories!!
* Kerri Thanks again:)
* Neva, thanks I already enjoy the idea:)

Thanks for all your kind and sweet wishesand your comppliments, that menas a lot to me;)

After my trip I'll show some more great pic's of Paris and Italy! Seen through my digital eyes!

JoAnn :)

Jayne said...

Glad to read you had a good weekend. I was a bit late on the birthday wishes, but posted them anyway (better late than never ).

Love the Eiffel Tower pic.

Take care.

Dick said...

Hee Joann

Mooie foto, maar ik dacht dat ik net een post over eenden zag op je blog. Nou het zal wel aan mij liggen ik ben ook de jongste niet meer.

Dick

bluemountainmama said...

such a unique view of the eiffel tower.... very cool! and sounds like a wonderful adventure! happy anniversary!

Shammickite said...

Thank you for your kind words about our dear Wendydog. We miss her a lot and you are right, she is definitely in Dog heaven, probably asking St Peter to throw a stick for her.

NorthBayPhoto said...

Glad you had a great weekend.

Thanks for visiting my NorthBayPhoto blog. For the Hockeyville, what was important is not who won or lost but that it was a great game enjoyed by the fans (who were mostly kids). (couple more posts and I'll have the winner announced thou)

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks for commenting!

* Hi Northbay, I was just interested, so I'll see if you post the winner or not, Yeh I know the game is the most fun I understand:)
* Ex-Shammickite .. YES! definitely your dog is in Dogs-heaven, dogs are always sweet and understandable!
* Blu mountain, Thank you so much:)
* Dick Hi Helemaal waar de foto's komen later weer op de blog, goed gezien:)
* Jayne Thanks for the compliments

Thanks everyone!
JoAnn :) greetings

Brel Care said...

Beter laat dan nooit "GEFELICITEERD"
en een prachtplaat van de Eifeltoorn !!!!!!
Brian

Marijke said...

Hoi Joann

Wat een mooie foto van 'La tour d'Eiffel' Zo zie je ze niet zo vaak.
Leuk dat jullie je 20 ste verjaardag in La France vieren.
Parijs is en blijft een boeiende stad.
Groetjes
Marijke

Emery Roth said...

JoAnn,
Thanks for directing me to your Eiffel Tower shot, though I'm not certain I'm in the right slot for commenting. Yes, a bit like my silo photo, and you're also busy with cows, though your cows are teapots. Terrific photos all. Did you know your cowpots are Holsteins, the kind of cow I discussed in my blog? Your travels sound wonderful. Italy is certainly one of my favorite places though we have not gotten yet to your part of the world or Paris. A former student of mine has given an open invitation to stay with her in Paris, but we have not done it yet. What fools we are!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

*He Brian, dank je wel voor het compliment, en bedankt voor de felicitatie

* Marijke ja leuk wij verheugen ons erop om naar Parijs te gaan,
*HI Ted, No I did not know that my teapot was a HOLSTEIN cow type, you should go to see paris!!!

Thank you everyone, I'll make some more romantic shots in PARIS soon!:)