DUCK and SWAN COUPLE's
Duck couple/ Eenden paartje
About the above photo: this pic came out a bit blurry because of the dark surrounding-light and the ducks were quith far away! I needed to use the zoomlens further than possible . Over de foto boven: deze foto is wat troebel uitgevallen vanwege het te weinige omgevings licht, en vanwege het feit dat de eenden verweg zwommen , ik moest ver inzoomen.
*
In another blog-post I told you blogreaders about the couple rule for Ducks and Swans remember? They are couples or ' man and wife' for life!!! This Swan couple (under) is coming back in Naarden (Holland) every year at the same time and place, and they are always together,.From Ducks I Red in animal books that they have their own partner too.
*
EENDEN en ZWANEN PAARTJES
A Swan couple / een Zwanen paartje
*
In een andere blogpost, vertelde ik julliie bloglezers/essen over de zwanen en eenden, ( misschine weten jullie dat nog?) dat zij beiden een VASTE levenspartner hebben voor het leven ofwel; "mannetje en vrouwtje' zijn en zij schijnen daar zeer trouw aan te zijn en blijven, de bovenstaande zwanen komen elk jaar terug op dezelfde tijd en plaats in Naarden .... Over de eenden heb ik 'deze zaken'' gelezen in een dieren (gewoonten) boek, van de zwanen weet ik het zeker..
Have a good sunday ! Een goede zondag gewenst!
Sunday, October 07, 2007
Couples for life!
© photography & text by
Jo's-D-Eyes
op
1:53 PM
Labels/Onderwerpen Animals, Photography (c) jw
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

22 comments:
Beautiful Swans!
I love this photo of the Swan Couple. Stay well and have a good Sunday too :o)
Rx
Ik weet het ook niet of zwanen trouw zijn voor het leven maar als het bij eenden zo is!!!!!!!
Mooie vogels.
Isn't it a shame humans can't do the same! Love that swan picture!
Beautiful swans, they are so elegant, aren't they? Tell IOS I said HI! :) Hugs.
Those are great photos.
The pair of swans are very nice. I am still plugging away on the new place.
Thanks for your visit. If you want to see more of my work then click on my name and then click on the link "Brookville Ohio 45309" as that as a representative selection.
What a beautiful photo of both couples! I'm so glad you posted them and the facts. Thanks. And thanks for visiting my blog.
I have always loved swan for their strength of character and grace.
Hope u had a lovely weekend, Joann :)
Lovely couple pictures both of them - thanks for sharing!
Hope you had a great Sunday and will have a wonderful week ahead :-)
I visited your blog today! Nice pics!
http://www.siddis-in-houston.blogspot.com/
We once saved a swan who flew onto our balcony and then had no room to spread his wings and fly off again! He was hissing and biting us, so we had to throw a sheet over his head, but finally picked him up and set him on our lawn. He gracefully took off, joining his mate, wating for him on the lake (and honking the whole time it took us to free him)!
That was a beautiful sight...and well worth the effort!
Love is in the air !
Swans are so beautiful and graceful. Nice picture!
Zwanen blijven bij elkaar voor het leven en zoeken pas een andere partner als er eentje is overleden.
Prachtige foto's overigens !
Ik wens je een hele fijne vakantie....tot over een weekje of zo
Geniet ervan...je vertelde me overigens dat je niet meer zonder Ios op vakantie ging, gaat ze mee?
In elk geval, heel veel plezier en hopelijk fantastisch weer.
Groetjes
Marijke
Thanks everyone for your interest!,
Bedankt voor je interesse,
*Marijke, Ik heb je een email geschreven met antwoorden ok?:)
*Thanks Happyone:)
*Sydney you saw that right, rell love between those swans...
*Isabella, Great story!!! Wow I see the swan walking proud over your lane! :)
*siddis-in-houston :thanks you for visiting my blog, I will see wh you are by looking at your's too:)
*Thanks Rennaby!!:)
*Moi Thanks again :)
*Lynette thank you and same to you:)
*ABL thanks I answered your Question from the other day on your blog and mine (1 post ago "windmills")Hope you like the answer:)
*Quint thanks again:)
* Fenix Thanks from me and WOOOOF from ios :)and a leg from her too:)
* DOT, Thanks :)
* DICK Ja hoor bedankt:)
* Ruth,Thanks I see you're back :)
* Kerri, Thanks last but first on the post Thanks again:)
I am very thankfull for your compliments and good weeknd wishes! :) JOAnn
Love these photos, so cute well done. I still cannot figure out how to do the watermark on the photos:)
have a great time in Italy, Joann..come back with tons of pics for us .......:)
Isabella, what a nice story :)
Lovely! I have heard that lobsters mate for life, too, but they aren't nearly as pretty (or easy to photograph) as these swans.
It's such a sweet thing to know about these animals, JoAnn. I love it!
Great photos.
lovely snaws I love them
Post a Comment