© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Saturday, October 20, 2007

Italia-Taormina our travelling...


COLLAGE ITALIA-Sicilia

(doubleclick to enlarge)
*
A quick overall "collage-view" of our travelling to the South-east of Italy , we travelled to the island SICILIA to a small historical village named "Taormina", we enjoyed this vacation very very much!!!! With great weather... some 'not to name' rainy' days, however a fantastic place to visit for a week or longer!!! We saw great hills/mountains, the sea-beach, we ate some great snacks , drunk italian almond-wine ,and yummie Italian ice-creams hmmmmm! and a lot more! Sonn I'll publice for sure some more information.

Thank you dear blog readers, for your comments/reactions!!!!

CIAO, Bye, have a great weekend!!
____________________
Een snel collage-foto-kijkje van ons reisje naar Zuid-oost Italie, wij waren in Taormina een klein historisch mooi stadje . We hebben aldaar een fantastische tijd doorgebracht, met mooi weer en regen "dat was niet erg". We hebben prachtige heuvels/bergen gezien, de zee het strand, en lekkere snacks gegeten,De regio italiaans amandelwijn gedronken, heeeerlijk italiaans ijs gegeten hmmmm. Dank jullie hartelijk lieve bloglezers voor jullie comments en interesse.
(en dubbelklik op de collage om te vergroten)
Een fijn weekend gewenst!!! CIAO dag!

41 comments:

Dick said...

Hi Joann

Welcome back.

quintarantino said...

Hi there. Missing you're photos.
Checked these out but seems there's some kind of problem... only "cappucino", no wine?
When you come back, check with us on UNITEDPHOTOS.BLOGSPOT.COM

Kerri Farley said...

We missed you! Glad you are back! I posted some cow pics for you, but I think you had already gone on your holiday. Take a look at my October 8th posting of the Cows.

rauf said...

Welcome back JOANN. We missed you.
Saw the bigger image of the collage, some wonderful pictures there. seen such pictures only in the movies. Many movies. Hahaha, Siciliam Ice Cream ? Oh the red post boxes, 'Poste' is wonderful.
What is PAOLO TI AMO ?
Glad you had a wonderful time JOANN. Good to see you back

Yesterday and today are festival days all over India. DUSSEHRA, DURGA POOJA in North India, AYUDHA PUJA in south India, all same worship. Today people worship the source of knowledge and prosperity. So they worship godess of knowledge and skill Saraswati, and It is called Saraswati puja too, godess of evil Durga. they worship all tools of trade, like spanner screw drivers, Sewing machines, other machines which help people to earn their living. vehicles, books, and even computer too. I wrote about it last year.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back JoAnne. Looks like you had a great time.

Daniel J Santos said...

welcome back, great photos, Italy....

Ginnie Hart said...

I've been thinking of you ever since the 19th, JoAnn, when you came back! I knew you'd be back with all kinds of exciting photos and news.

But when I leave on Tuesday for our Mediterranean cruise, it will be my turn to be gone and I'll have to catch up on you in November. Which I will!

So glad you had a great time!

K M F said...

hi nice work

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

WOW! Lots of fun and lots of great pictures! I had fun scanning through these. :-D

Dick said...

Hier ben ik weer.

Dat museum is in:
Streekmuseum/Volkssterrenwacht
Menno v. Coehoornweg 9
9251 LV Burgum
Maar het is maar heel klein en ze hebben van alles een beetje dus niet echt bijzonder, maar ze doen hun best. vliegtuigen hebben niet speciaal m'n interesse maar dit was op de vliegshow en het leek me een goede foto voor deze gelegenheid. En geen dank hoor voor het niet vergeten want hoe kan ik jou nou vergeten.

Dina said...

Hello, Joann welcome back. Nice collage. I have been once to Toarmina and I think it is a very neat village.

Amrita said...

Seems you had a colorful time

CG said...

Welcome back Jo-ann, missed you lots!

Lovely collage :)

Happyone said...

Welcome back. Glad to hear you had such a good time. I love the collage. Great idea!!

Patty said...

Good morning, looks like you had a wonderful time on your vacation. Glad you did and also happy you're back home safely. Have a good day.
Patty

Akelamalu said...

Welcome back JoAnn. I love the collage of photographs. The one of the crashing waves is just beautiful. Glad to hear you had such a good time. :)

Shammickite said...

Welcome back from your wonderful Italian holiday.
I have missed posts too because of being away from the computer, but not for a holiday... for a wonderful wedding! See my blog (2 posts) for pictures.

judi/Gmj said...

Yea!! glad you are safely home. Extatic you had a great vacation. You feel rested? Good!! Love the pics/collage Italia. nothing wrong with a good capichino!!

mrsnesbitt said...

Wow! Looks like fun fun fun!
Looking forward to hearing about it all.
Dx

Welcome Home!

NorthBayPhoto said...

Great collection of photos! Glad you had such a wonderful vacation. I'm jealous about all the Italian ice-cream you got to eat!

Thanks for visiting my NorthBayPhoto blog.

Anonymous said...

Hi Joann,

Welcome back! What a terrific photo collage. You must have some wonderful memories of your trip.

Marie x

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

Look who's back...:)
and i loved your collage.....there's so much to see there .......i loved the red mail boxes.........will love to see more :)

and i belong to the fairer sex ;D Joann...haha!!!

Sophie Honeysuckle said...

Welcome back !! You and your lovely photos have been greatly missed, but I'm glad you had a lovely time-I'm off to Italy this week!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome home from your holiday Jo-Ann. I enjoyed looking at the collage you made...you have a great eye for things that many people miss, and it made me feel like I had even been there with you...well, sort of!!!!! I am waiting to see more of your shots and am just glad that you had such a wonderful holiday.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back home Joann. It looks like you had a great vacation.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thankyou everyone:) my dear blog friends YES!! OF COURSE I'll show more of my Italian holiday!!!

I made some great photo's,
Yes, I'll also answer all your questions,

and yes,also I thank YOU !!!! my dear visiters for your sweet and dear interest in my blog, I feel very flattered:)

JoAnn :)

Lynette said...

Glad you had such a fine vacation. The collage is wonderful. Thanks for visiting my blog, too.

Peter said...

Yes, welcome back! Can see that you had a nice stay - as always in Italy! And then...soon time for Paris holidays!

Cris said...

Welcome back JoAnn and thanks for the sweet comment, it totally put a smile on my face. Have a nice week. I bet it will be a busy one, unpacking and going through pictures. Love the collage. Oh, what was that over the soccer field?

Mark said...

This is a great collage. I loved the tram car shadows on the field. I've always imagined Italy to be a place I would enjoy.

I'm reading a book wherein an American is seeing Italy for the first time, in a smaller town off the main tourist track. Very nice. Makes me want to go, and then you post these. Arrrggg!

Annie said...

Hello JoAnn, I'm sure you are content to be in the comfort of your own home while you remember all the marvels of Sicily. Welcome back to blogland.

Neva said...

this all looks wonderful~~~ I am glad you're back!! I have been busy...Tessie and Clancy have a new friend to stay here.....Simon...I will post his picture later when I can get one....we are all trying to fit together....long story..I will blog it maybe but he seems nice... an English setter mix, 2 y/o and somewhat well behaved!!! I must have a screw loose to have 3 dogs and you know how busy Clancy is!!

WichitaKsDailyPhoto said...

Welcome back JoAnn - I like the way you combined many photos into one collage. The piece that caught my attention was of the plant with names or words scratched onto the leaves, and the pantyhose hanging on the line.

photowannabe said...

Welcome back Joanne. It seems you have had a wonderful holiday. The collage is great and I look forward to more photos of your trip.

quintarantino said...

Waiting to see the news...

Anonymous said...

WoW...Welcome back & this is a wonderful collage with some awesome shots...looking forward for more!

Xana said...

Fantastic mosaic of photos! (BTW the coffee was rather strong, no?)

Amrita said...

Hi again, My sis and family have been to Rome and they loved it. I just fantasize about Italian country-side, tourist spots, food, Venice, gondolas ,music, museums, art work and fashion.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi everyone!!!!
THANK YOU/Dankjewel and
"GRAZIE" in Italian:)haha:),

Wow!! You are really faithfull in watching my blog, I will not disappoint you, and I show much more in my next post's!!!

Thank you:)
* Amrita, I show you all you want!
* Xan YES!!! The coffe was strong but this taste I liked very much... strange enought...
*Kylian I fullfill your wish , look and see!
* Quint Yes see today I showed more!
*PhoWa, Yes I will show more,
*Wendy Hahah!! You noticed the pantyhose, Me too Hmmm:)
*Neva, wow! 3 dogs? Well I like dogs very much so 3 I like too...:)
*Annie thanks you! Yes still thinking of Italy...
*Mark hmm:) Don't cry I show some more okay? Hope you are happy now?
*Cris your welcome I like soccer, I shall answer you on your blog...:)
*Peter hmmm not yet not yet first Swallow Italy but thanks!:)
*Lynette thanks I like yours too:)
*Abrahaml Thanks again!
*Rebecca I think of you too and thanks:)
*He Sophie are you kidding me? Where are you going?:)
*MOi You got it look and see!:)
*Marie thanks you thanks:)
*Northbay, I'll sent yous ome icecream but I'm afraid it will melt:) ? Sorry :)
*M Nesbitt Thanks,
*GmJJJ Thanks love the cappucuno Cheers!!!:)
*Ex shammickite, Yes I will thanks:)
*Akelamalu Thanks:)
*Patty Thank you!:)
*Happyone,:)thanks
*CJulie thanks
*Amrita Thanks,
*Dina Yes??? when? And did you like it? I am curious let me know!
* Dick, bedankt voor het adres,
*Mary Thanks:)
*KMF thank you:)
*Ginnie have agreat trip!!!
*Daniel Thank you,
*Mike thanks for the ompliments:)
*Rauf"PaoloTi Amo" means "Paolo I love you" but that not written by me, but by someone elase. Its Graffiti, THANKS for your info aout your WONDERFULL festivals in INDIA!!! :) I am ery interested:)
*Kerri Okay thanks I will look at your cows ( Ithought I did already) But thanks I love cows:)
*Hi Quint I checked your other blog and saw many many other people, nice blog, very intersting!
*Dick dankjewel hoor!

THANK you very much for your interst its very much fun to see your reactions/comments. I will post some more for you:)

JoAnn :)

Emery Roth said...

What a terrific collection of shots! I'm esecially impressed by the three people shots at the beginning. This is soemthing I don't do well, but yours are filled with character and are also elegant compositions.

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Gorgeous collage! My favorite is "Paolo Ti Amo" since my fiancé is, indeed, Paolo :)