Mysterious flower,
'A tear for someone you love'
I promised DOT and Fenix to post this blue flower so here it is, on a foggy cloudy day I saw this BLUE 'tear' flower in a field. Nothing more to say but just that I was thinking of my dad in heaven, he died from cancer I called this flower
"A TEAR FOR MY DAD"
He's always in my heart, he 's happy now and helping me with my photography ( he was an amateur photographer too) :)
LOOK at the flower and think of someone you love :)....
___________
Deze blauwe bloem zag ik ergens op een veldje in de mist staan, op een mistige dag, verder kan ik er niet meer over zeggen, het deed me aan mijn vader denken die altijd in mijn hart is. Ik noemde de 'foto'bloem " A Tear for my dad" dat zegt genoeg, mijn vader was ook een amateur-fotograaf en ik denk altijd aan hem bij het fotograferen.
Kijk naar deze bloem en denk aan iemand waarvan je houdt:)
___________
HAVE A GREAT WEEK :)!
EEN FIJNE WEEK GEWENST:)
Tomorrow the telephone-company is working on the lines , I am not sure if I loose my internet line so w'll see. when I do not post for a time thats the reason, I will be back!!


26 comments:
Lovely composition - strangely enough it seems the DP theme for November 1st will be "blue".
Hope your phone-line survives the visit from the engineer.
Beautiful picture and beautiful words!
Beautiful!! One of your best.
a fantastic photo.
Beautiful flowers and photograph!
Thanks for visiting my NorthBayPhoto blog.
What a gorgeous photo and accompanying thought for your dad, JoAnn. My deceased brother was a photographer (he died in 1996) so I often think of him watching over Ruth and me as we work with our cameras. It's a very tender thought.
Around here those beautiful campanulas are called Bluebells of Scotland. I adore them. They've colonized a patch near the front entrance to our cottage and seem to be very happy there. Such beautiful, sweet and easy going plant.
Love what you've done with that photo and the story behind it.
Een goede dag verder! :)
OK dat doe ik, mooie fotobewerking.
beautiful ;]
A sweet tribute.
sweet and magical, Jo Ann.....
Magical, I keep expecting a Farie to peek up behind the leaf!
OH, how pretty, JoAnn! I love this. So pretty, so delicate. Nice colors.
WONDERFUL. Yes, fairies!
The blue bell is beautiful. And so nice you think of your Dad when you see that flower. Thanks for sharing.
Also, I wish to apologize if I upset or hurt you with my cancer art. That was not my intention and I am sorry. :-(
Hi everyone thanks for commenting,
* Mary dear its allright , we both are very creative and than you/we find or tatch another , but we both mean it the positive way!:)
* Patty Your welcome I'm glad you like it, I think often of my dad:)
*Mary 2-3, Thanks again :)
* GMJ an interesting way of looking you have :haha:)
*Moi Thnaks :)
*R7R Thanks:)
*Inspired Thank you :)
*Dick bednkt hoor :)
* Thanks Fenix that you like the story also :)
* Ginnie Thats right glad you like it:)
*Northbay Thanks :)
*Daniel Thanks:)
*Dot Thank you:)I remeber you like this best , You like what most ?
* Kerri Iam glad you liked it:)
*Hyde dp ,Gerald Yes me too!!!!
Hi everyone when I am not react on none of you comments tomorrow you know why:) The telephone line might be disturbt , excuse me:)
JOANN :) Have a great week!
A very beautiful photo. This one has a touch of magic.
Very nice composition and color. Like it a lot.
Lovely photo, Joann.
And I think it goes well to remember your dad.
As you can see, I've changed my looks to. Preparing for the winter...
Hi thanks for commenting :)
* Quirantarantino, Quint Quintino, yes I see , like me without sunglasses! Very cute:)
*Abl Thanks and my congrats you know why:)
*John Jam Thanks again !:)
See you and thanks :)
Whew!!! I finally made it here!!Lots of photos to look at today and try to work and take care of the husband and doggies....I LOVE this picture...how beautiful and it made me think of my dad who has been in heaven 10 years this year. You are a very thoughtful gal.
This is lovely. I am indeed thinking of someone I love!
Hi Neva, Your s in heaven too, They might watch us together (NO kidding)
Hi CJ, Yes thats fine I hope its a sweet person:)
What a beautiful picture and words too. God bless
Thank you Amrita,
God bless you too:)
Post a Comment