Thank you!
*
When I came home from Paris,
I found this sweet award (under)
Thank you Mary (new Zealand)
*
And I did not know that 's possible,
But I won this (under) book!
Thats funny thoug?
Cath from Norway ,
will send this book to me.
Thank you Cath!
*
*
Its so nice to get presents.......
its like I celebrate my birthday again:)
I love getting presents! In that I am a kinda childish haha!
Because we were celebrating my birthday ( and our 20th anniversary)
in PARIS I did not organise a party in Holland thoug ,
but I got greath presents from my B.
So thank you B. !:)
*
And YOUR blogreaders reaction were also very sweet,
THANK YOU dear blogfriends!
Its so sweet to find this birthdaywishes on my blog ,
THANK YOU!:)



6 comments:
What lovely gifts the award and biik. And I like the Christmas you have on
Happy Belated Birthday! How fun!
Belated happy birthday!
Nice to hear you had such a fantastic time in Paris!
Wonderful pictures!
Nice of them to appreciate you.
Thanks for your enthousiastic reactions:)
* Thanks Amrita:)
* Mary thanks again:) also for your card:)
*Sidney Thank you :)
* Fenix,OK I respect your meaning, you are welcome to react/or (not personal) as you please ,its OK . Thanks for telling me:)
*We OJ thats indeed great but thanks:)
Thank you all :)
Post a Comment