© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Thursday, November 29, 2007

Paris , Louvre-inside-outside

In Paris there is a museum called,
"The LOUVRE"
*

Click on photo to enlarge
*
Here is the Louvre, Quint asked for it: The museaum itself is a very hugh collection of a couple of OLD great buildings, but before you enter this buildings, there are ( infront of them) 3 PYRAMIDE's made from ONLY glass, 2 smaller one's and 1 bigger, which is very impressive to see. INside this museum is also the famous MONA LISA shown.... The meaning of this outside Pyramide's is also written in the book with the title "The Da Vinci Code" by Dan Brown.
I show soon (tomorrow) MORE of the inside and outside if the LOUVRE in Paris.

Click on photo to enlarge
*
Het LOUVRE:
In Parijs staat dit enorm grote museum bestaande uit 3 gebouwen, daarvoor staan 3 Pyramide's gemaakt van glas. Een prachtig gezicht als je vanbinnen naar buiten kijkt....De betekenis van Deze 'Pyramides' staan beschreven in een boek met de Titel "De Da Vinci Code" Geschreven door, Dan Brown . Binnenin dit museum hangt ook het beroemde "Mona Lisa".
Morgen laat ik meer van zien van het Louvre Museum...
*
Please Keep Watching!
4 MORE such as:
-louvre photography....
-streets of paris...
-The Seine views...
Blijf alsjeblieft kijken!

11 comments:

bluemountainmama said...

lucky you to get to visit paris! i'd love to visit france and see all the countryside. i really like the collages below......

GMG said...

JoAnn, great shot from Pei's Pyramide! I've also some at my last post, but this is nicer! And it's not the copyright on it that makes the difference... ;))

judi/Gmj said...

Oh, such blue sky! I like these. Very hard graffic lines.

Neva said...

I am looking forward to more pictures. When I was in Paris...I had no camera....so it is nice to see where I was through you!

Andrea said...

I have never been to Paris and more than likely will never get a chance to go. I have never been out of the USA. Beautiful pictures.

Marja said...

great pictures. My mum organised a trip to paris 2 years ago because my son wanted to see the eiffeltower. We just had to skip the louvre because she doesn't like museums. have to come back for that as well. groetjes

R&R said...

Interesting shots of the pyramid, which still seems to get love it/hate it reaction. We haven't been to the Louvre yet...we'd like to go when it's not too crowded (if there is such a time). Looking forward to more pics...

quintarantino said...

Ah... at last, the one and only Louvre. It's a great museum with great pieces of art.
JoAnn, what did you think of Mona Lisa?

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks everyone,

*Quint asked "What I thought about the Mona Lisa?"
My Answer: "I thought oooow is that all they are talking about?"
Why I thought this was because the painting was so small, and even hardly to see, behind that thick glass...
Its was a bit disapointing at the first sight to me, However when I looked better at the painting, I saw that She "The Mona Lisa" was looking to me-us from all corners, very strange but also therefore a MASTERWORK!!!You gotta get used to it.... But its art, great work anyhow....

Others:
I am showing lots of photo's on Friday I worked on it (NO KIDDING!) for 5 hours in a row.... Really!

Jus to make you happy Blogreaders! :) (I am not kidding about that)

:)

Amrita said...

You really have the gift of arranging your photos so well.

Lezard said...

Some says Mona Lisa was actually pregnant, which gave this mysterious smile....
The only time to get in The Louvre when it is not too crowded is at night when they have their weekly evening hours.