© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Together strong!:)

Together we 'stand' strong:)
*
A while ago my dog/ Ios was having a leg-bone problem, and I/JoAnn felt from a stone- stair in Italy ooh hurts my back. Do you picture us walking together?hahahah! We are walking this way: hip-clonk-boom-hip-clonk-boom . I'm telling Ios not to jump up and down so much:). Now we are both feeling a bit better, she's walking better, I walk always straight 'like a ballerina' so no-one would see anything on the outside.... . We are OK together : We 'stand' strong Together :)
*

***
Samen "staan" we sterk.:)
Een tijdje geleden had Ios (mijn hond) last van haar beender gestel. Iets aan haar voorpoten en ze liep echt mank "hop-klonk-prrr-hop-klonk-prrr", toen ik/JoAnn in Italie ook nog eens van een stenen trap afviel, liepen we allebei mank hahaha! Stel je voor: zie je ons ZO lopen samen? Nu gaat het met ons beiden een stuk beter. Zij loopt voorzichtig maar loopt nu beter, en ik loop altijd rechtop (voorzichtig) als een ballerina, mijn hond/Ios en ik , we houden elkaar in evenwicht: We 'staan' samen sterk:)

25 comments:

Amrita said...

So glad you both recovered from your discomfort and you knew how the other was feeling.

dot said...

JoAnn, you are so funny! It's always nice when two people (people? lol) work together. I'm glad you are both doing better.

Daniel J Santos said...

excellent picture.

Sparkle Plenty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sparkle Plenty said...

Ios is a beautiful dog, and you are a beautiful person, JoAnn! It is very good to be strong and to stand tall like a ballerina, but please (please) take care of yourself! Even ballerinas need liniment, ice packs/heat packs, and rest from time to time! :-)

Hugs,
Sparkle

Amrita said...

Hi Joann i have nominated you for my Colors of Friendship Award, please visit my blog for it.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that Ios wasn't well, and happy to hear that he is now better. You are a good dog mama! He is beautiful, such expressive eyes, I want to reach across the Internet and give him a big hug!

Happyone said...

Oh, Ios is adorable!!!
Glad to hear you are both doing better now. :-)

CG said...

Glad you are both doing better and always good to see your beautiful doggie.

Fénix - Bostonscapes said...

Love that face. Glad to know both of you are doing fine. :)

Marja said...

oh wat een prachtig plaatje. Zielig maar wel grappig beschreven hop klonk prr net een stoomtreintje
die vooruit hobbelt

Pam said...

Hello, thanks for visiting my blog. What a lovely dog!

Rob said...

Ios is a true beauty! I love dogs, sometimes I think dogs make better people. I hope you both recover quickly. Get plenty of rest for your back. sorry for your troubles.

For breakfast, I usually have a muffin and jam, lots of coffee. Sometimes a scone at the coffee shop. I like your egg photo, so crisp, simple, and elegant.

Peter said...

A very nice and "strong" text!! Of course I would have liked to see you both walking... but the photo is nice anyway!

WichitaKsDailyPhoto said...

Hi JoAnn, I've not visited your blog for a few days, and am catching up. Glad you and Ios are healing, feeling, and walking better. You two must of known how each other felt, sharing problems walking together.

photowannabe said...

Glad to hear your hip..clonk..boom has improved.Its not good to be in so much pain.
Keep dancing.

Trijnie said...

Hi Joan, hope you and your dog are better now.

happy you join at the dogblog
hug Trijnie

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thank you foryour best wishes but we are DOING FINE:)

Thank you,
*Amrita for you wishes and for your award also,
*Dot yes better keep it light so therefore funny, (ooow:)
* Daniel thanks,
* Sparkle I missed you glad you;re back again,
*Annula thanks I passes the hugh to Ios Wooof!
*Happyone thanks aain,
*CJ , thank you too:)
*Fenix, yes we are both a bit better:)
* hahaha Marja, a train thats a good one, a keep that in mind:)
*Thanks Isabella you're welcome<
*Hi "Dusty" Rob. thanks for sharing your breakfast habits, this way I learn a lot from other countries-breakfast's, Thanks for the compliment:)
*Peter thanks for the compliment, and see us walking? Hahahaha! maybe some day I post a video ( from us walking) who knows....
* Hi wendy, well see it the funny way, we are not handicapped hahaha, thanks for stopping by , see you:)
*H Phowa, Yes I will daning around a lot hahaha Thanks:)
*Trijnie Griesmail, yes I liked it, I'll be back with more photographs soon :) Thanks for inviting me:)
woooof>

Thanks everyone also Thanks from IOS: wooooof woooof < :) JoAnn :)

Patty said...

Aww, what a beautiful dog. Well at least you could both keep pace with each other while taking a walk. Hope you both heal quickly.

Kimberley said...

So beautiful. Great blog!

JAM said...

I'm sorry you both were hurt, but glad you are both feeling better.

Beautiful picture of Ios.

Ginnie Hart said...

Ohhhhh. So sorry you fell, dear JoAnn. I do hope you and Ios keep each other well!

Perpetual Procrastinator said...

Glad to hear Ios is feeling better! And you too. :)

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thank you!!!:)
*Patty ,so you like bernese Mountain dogs? They are big you know?
*Kimberley thnks:)
*HI jam John we do a bit thanks:)
*Ginnie we do feel a little better thanks:)
*Thanks PP:)

Thanks everyone for your concern but IOS is very SWEET for me!!!

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

its nice to see how u treat the niggling problems in life, Joann....with a smile.....hope both of u will be all right soon