© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Tuesday, December 18, 2007

December Sunset, Moonrise

On my late afternoon walk with my dog today I saw this pretty picture.... First the sunset and half an hour later, the moon was rising. I was so happy that I had my camera with me! Op mijn late middagwandeling van vandaag met de hond, zag ik dit parchtige plaatje... Gelukkig had ik mijn camera bij me. Eerst ging de zon onder, en nog geen half uur later kwam de maan kijken.
I wanted to share those above wonderfull coloured DUTCH skies with you....Deze mooie NEDERLANDSE luchten wilde ik echt even met jullie delen...

28 comments:

Brel Care said...

Mooie serie foto's, ja altijd de camera meenemen. ook de teksten passen er nu goed bij ;-)

Andrea said...

Simply beautiful. Love your song you have playing on your blog too.

Aiglee said...

So beautiful!!! The pictures are amazing and I also love that song :)

quintarantino said...

Now that´s some more beautiful and amasing photos. Well done. JoAnn, you are quite a good photographer.

NorthBayPhoto said...

Great shots. The sky is quite remarkable!

Thanks for visiting my NorthBayPhoto blog.

Melissa said...

What beautiful photos! You were at the right place at the right time.

photowannabe said...

Simply beautiful shots Joann.

Marja said...

Very special photo's. Beauties. Well done

Trudy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

with these colors I think the rest day will be perfect. excellent captures

Peter said...

Fabulous photos, all of them! Yes, always bring your camera, have the batteries charged and some space on your memory card!

Amrita said...

Very romantic pictures

Amrita said...

Your blog has such a nice Christmasy look.
The photos are so romantic.

Jayne said...

They are seriously beautiful photo's.

Oooh, loving the song too, it just popped on as I started typing this.

Merry Christmas to you JoAnn

Thanks. :0)

xx

Susan said...

Dear Joann,
What a lovely series. Capturing the moon can ce quite a challenge and you did a great job of it. I love the John Lennon song.

Perpetual Procrastinator said...

I like the colours in the second one. Very nice!

Anonymous said...

Wow, beautiful!

I agree with everyone, capturing the moon is really hard and your pictures are awesome! The clouds are almost magical...

Neva said...

What a beautiful photo!!!

AphotoAday said...

Very pretty and creative set of moons -- and I enjoyed the song as well...

Have a good Christmas...

Anonymous said...

WoW...some wonderfully captured shots with lovely colours...I like your header too....Have a wonderful festive season & wishing you a Merry Christmas!!

Trijnie said...

mooie muziek en prachtige foto's. Het was mooi

Dick said...

Hi Joann

Echt héééééééél mooi, mijn complimenten.

Daniel J Santos said...

Only can say, fantastic photos.
With Images

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

YOU DEAR blogreaders, YOU are surprisingly enthousiastic! Thank you for the compliments.:)

Its a pleasure to publish photo's, and share them with YOU! Because I make them for you and ALL of you are great , It makes me shy sometimes but:

THANK YOU!!

Unknown said...

Hier nog even een 'nabrander' van mij. eindelijk ben ik weer zover dat ik regelmatig mijn favorieten kan bezoeken, dus gauw hier naartoe gesneld om het een en ander in te halen.
Ik heb met bewondering naar de sfeervolle Kerstfoto's gekeken. Kunst hoor.
En de zonsondergang ziet er ook heel bijzonder uit. En de gekantelde maan is ook heel apart, die maanstand heb ik nog niet eerder gezien, maar als ik de foto kantel , dan herken ik hem weer :-)

Ginnie Hart said...

The setting sun and the rising moon! We never tire of either, do we, JoAnn.

Julia Dutta said...

Wow! Your blog is really inspiring! Fantastic really. You take so much time and energy to make it what it is. I love it!
Julia

Astrid Witte said...

Wat een prachtige serie foto's!