© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Thursday, December 20, 2007

"L-O-S-T "?.....


LOST? - Verloren?
Did you loose something? Ben je iets verloren?
This slideshow's starting with RED-ROSES , is made by (c/me) own photograph's about "what people have LOST, loose, or trow away on the streets, illustrated with a song: "Lost" from ANOUK, she is one of my favorite singers, writing her own songs, born in Holland in my birthtown 'The Hague' , listen to the BEAUTY of her words in this great song, I love it!.

Deze slideshow met mijn(c) foto's start met RODE-ROZEN, gaat over "wat mensen zoal weggooien, verliezen op straat", de muziek is gezongen en geschreven door ANOUK, een favoriete zangeres van mij , ze is geboren in mijn geboorte stad in Den Haag. Luister naar de prachtige tekst van het liedje, zelf vind ik het heel mooi!.
*



*


(click on the right-TOP X , to close the Email sign-in. When you want to hear the music, just click on the video-music- sign at the right bottom.)


Watch it! and Just enjoy looking & listening at this show ....Veel plezier met kijken & luisteren naar de show.....

My Note: We live 2 minutes from some great forest's, but also in a sports-area with a footbalfield, some tennisyards, a hockeyfield, a swimmingpool, and 2 primary schools with lots of young children...Imagine that many people are coming here. So I am not surprised that some 'Loose' a little bit of their stuffs... Anyhow, Its a great area to live, comfortable and very cosy.. and fantastic for photography..! Wij wonen op 2 minuten van bos-en-hei , maar ook in een sportomgeving met o.a. een voetbalveld, tennisbanen, hockey-velden, een zwembad en 2 lagere scholen....., veel mensen komen hier dus ben ik niet verbaasd als iemand soms hier en daar wat 'verliest' ... Het is beslist een gezellige omgeving en fantastisch om foto's te maken...


*

Thanks for watching ! Bedankt voor het kijken!

13 comments:

Dave said...

Unfortuantely these people don't mind losing these things and never miss them... Unfortunate. Slide show is a very good reminder.

First time to your site... Merry Christmas! :-)

quintarantino said...

Gosh... only you JoAnn to make art out of pieces of day by day things that people loose or throw out.
Nice music, also.

quintarantino said...

JoAnn, about what you asked me Joane is the place where I live... small, real small, village between Guimarães and Braga.

Neva said...

I likes this...it is amazing what people loose! loved the music!

Anonymous said...

Very creative. Nice work! but that's a lot of work!
Well done. :)

Alex
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex

Lilli & Nevada said...

Love the slide show and the music.

NorthBayPhoto said...

Grote foto's van de verloren punten. En goede keus voor de muziek.

Dank voor het bezoeken van mijn NorthBayPhoto blog. Om uw vragen te beantwoorden: Het wordt vrij koud in Januari (soms onder zo koude -40C - dat de diesel brandstof in een vrachtwagen/van de bussenbrandstof tank) zal bevriezen zodat het geen probleem voor het te bevriezen meer is (later deze winter zal ik foto's van auto's & vrachtwagens uit op het ijs hebben). Zoals voor het schaatsen, ja kunt u op Meer Nipissing schaatsen hoewel ik niet.

Great photos of the lost items. And good choice for the music.

Thanks for visiting my NorthBayPhoto blog. To answer your questions: It gets quite cold in January (sometimes below -40C – so cold that diesel fuel will freeze in a truck/buses fuel tank) so it is not a problem for the lake to freeze (later this winter I will have photos of cars & trucks out on the ice). As for skating, yes you can skate on Lake Nipissing though I do not.

Mother Theresa said...

You take some fantastic pictures and the song is beautiful (and very appropriate). It's true that people have more than they need in this society and the throw away culture has become the norm. It's a pity when there are so many people who have next to nothing and just want a decent place to live and some food to eat. We should remember that, not only at Christmas but all year round.

I wish you happy holidays and I also wanted to let you know that I put you on my blogroll so more people can find their way to your fabulous photos.

Melissa said...

Very creative way of showing these photos, and I really like the song as well. She has a great voice!

quintarantino said...

... hello ... ho, ho, ho ...

Amrita said...

Oh yes all those things really look lost. I couldn 't get the music on my computer, will try again
i 've got a unique christmas tree on my blog

Trijnie said...

prachtig Joan, fijn weekend

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thank YOU!!

* Dave I visite your blog and thank yu for stopping by on mine,
*Quint 3x thanks hahah LOL HoHoHO!
*Neva Yes they loose a lot , glad you liked the music:)
*Alex thanks again.
*Lilli Nevada Thanks,
* Northbay.... YOU SPEAK write wonderfull DUTCH!!! I am surrised Thats a question for you: How come? Thanks for your interest,
*Tharea OK, Thanks and I hope you won't take my writing too serious, I am just trying to find words beside my photographs.. But Thanks,
* Melissa Thanks!
* Amrita Thnaks my dear,
*Griesmail, a good weekend to you too:)

Thanks everyone for all your interst you are a wonderfull public! I love you all fro that,

Have a great& creative weekend and enjoy yourself's!

JoAnn