My first " TELE-lens Try-outs",
We do nothing for Sinterklaas so No presenst fo that celebration, but for my birthday I got a Telelens :80-400 mm,
On A not rainy day (its raining quith a lot in HOLLAND ) I went to the nearby forest to make some shots.... High above I saw this signs on different trees.....Zooooooooom up to 6 meters with my TELELENS ? Can I get that signs clear enough? Yes? Here is the result... How do you like it?
We do nothing for Sinterklaas so No presenst fo that celebration, but for my birthday I got a Telelens :80-400 mm,
On A not rainy day (its raining quith a lot in HOLLAND ) I went to the nearby forest to make some shots.... High above I saw this signs on different trees.....Zooooooooom up to 6 meters with my TELELENS ? Can I get that signs clear enough? Yes? Here is the result... How do you like it?
*
*
FOREST: 'carvings' on trees
*
Niets gedaan aan Sinterklaas, en dus geen kadoos voor Sinterklaas, maar voor mijn verjaardag en prachtig kadoo gekregen: Een telelens 80-400 mm, hierboeven voor het eerst wat 'Try-outs" , wat ik ergens in het bos boven in een boom zag.... wat tekens in een boom gekerft, ou ik ze goed kunnen fotograferen? Hier het resultaat.... Hoe vind je het?
*
+Joannwalraven+boom+tele+JoAnn.jpg)

17 comments:
Hi, Joann, i have put photos of cats from a catshow on my maltadailyphoto blog, thanks for your lovely comments on my dailylife blog.
So, even though you didn't get any presents for pakjesavond, you were still able to play with a new toy!
I especially like the knot in the tree that looks like an eye.
Hi JoAnn,
Ahh the joys of a new lens, I have one of those greast for wildlife shots as you can be further away and not scare them off and still get a good close up shot. Love the SINTERKLAAS post, great to see the traditions kept going and not stopped in case they offend someone.It seem we are constantly offending someone here as we are loosing all ours, in some places they don't even call it Christmaa anymore.
Cheers Mark
Ho Ho Ho!!!!
How funny!!!!!! I'm about to post a similar photo tomorrow from Clingendael. Come and have a look!!!
You didn´t have any gifts?
Where you a naughty girl?
Ah, but you got a new tele-lens. And you managed well. So it seems.
I like the one looking like a roman 15.
good shots,LOL!! was that as good for yoou as for me? :)
Wow, what a great shot!
My camera does not have a good zoom in. If I zoom in, it gets fuzzy looking. I need a better camera.
Great Tree engraving shot's! A new lens ~What fun! When was your b~day? Wishing you a Happy Belated B~day!! I enjoyed your earlier post on your dutch tradition too..what yummy looking treat's...I love marsepain!
Have fun with the new len's!
Cat
Tree tattoos!
New tele-lens...
Nice pictures.
Thanks everyone,
Well I hope I can really make better photo's in the future than this... but just to show you some effects I found out myself...I still have to learn a lot , but thats the funof photography right? We are NOT profs here, otherwise I would have a lot more expensive lens's hahaha!
Thanks your comments are welcome I read them all one by one, all the good advises too.
THANKS :)
great pictures
Your telelens makes good pictures
Very nice!
OH, look, it's your NAME! Very cool! I love it, nice pix.
Thanks!
* Very well seen Mary that the 'J's my name or the fisrts letter of my name than...
*Neva Thankyou,
*Amrita Thanks to the T-lens...
*Trijnie (griesmail) :)
*Daniel Yes! new for my B-day:)
*Wendy Yes 3 tattoos, poor tree:)
*Cath you love marsepain?I w'll remember that.
*Andrea what cam do you have than?
*Dot thanks:)
*mj I don't know what do you mean?
*Yuint No I am adult t-fore no gifts, T-lns 4 B-day yes you're right!
*Lezard OK I'll look:)
*Hi Mark YOU know why greenF photographer! Yes I enjoyed S-Klaas, thanks
*Rich, (R&R) Yeh exp. 'toy' right!, but wanted by me!
*Dina I'll look at your catshows thanks:)
:) Thans for commenting:)
Post a Comment