Let me take you by the hand...and
I lead you through the steets of PARIS,
*
with some collages and a slide-show.
+joannwalraven+parijs+straatbeeld.jpg)
+Joannwalraven+Paris+streets+1.jpg)
I lead you through the steets of PARIS,
*
with some collages and a slide-show.
+joannwalraven+parijs+straatbeeld.jpg)
+Joannwalraven+Paris+streets+1.jpg)
*
Haven't you seen enough yet of beautiful Paris?
Than also watch the slide show below...
En als je nu nog niet genoeg van Parijs hebt gezien,
Kijk dan nog naar de Slideshow hier beneden...
________________________________
___________________________________
Haven't you seen enough yet of beautiful Paris?
Than also watch the slide show below...
En als je nu nog niet genoeg van Parijs hebt gezien,
Kijk dan nog naar de Slideshow hier beneden...
________________________________
___________________________________
(Click on X to close the email sign-in )
As I have promised....
MORE PARIS STREETLIFE! This time the streets in PARIS, what I saw on the streets. Join with me this slideshow and I hope you enjoy it! Watch the slideshow and let me know if you liked it!Have a HAPPY WEEKEND!
Zoals ik had beloofd,
Meer Parijs Straatbeelden.Veel Plezier met het bekijken van deze Parijs-straatbeelden, geniet en laat me weten wat je ervan vond. EEN GOED WEEKEND gewenst!

27 comments:
Echt Parijs
Zo maar zo kunnen....of een andere drukke stad.
Leuk om even naar te kijken en je te wanen in het Parijse straatbeeld.
Wat heb je een boel foto's gemaakt, geweldig !
You are very talented JoAnn. I enjoy all your pics and seeing what imagination you have.
Have a lovely weekend.
xx
I enjoyed the collages! Paris must be a wonderful city to visit.
WOW! Lots to see! I'm starting to feel as if I have been to Paris myself!! LOL!
(Which I have not)
Very nice. :-D
So, we're back in Paris. Great choice! Did you eat the oysters?
Loved the street signs and the slide pictures, but I'm not sure I like the slide show...
Anyhow, have a great weekend
You're in Paris and I'm here. So unfair!!! Lovely pics ..... as always.
Can NEVER have enough Paris! thank you!
Thank you for all this wonderful Paris Photos.
Thanks for sharing your photos. Some very nice street scenes, a few a little different and strange, only because I'm not use to seeing them. Like the toliet on the corner of a street. I can't imagine how someone could go in and be relaxed enough to use it. Ha!Ha!. Hope you have a wonderful week-end.
I can see what you've been by doing, JoAnn! So many photos; so little time! :)
Hallo JoAnn,
Bedankt voor je reactie op ons photoblog. De foto is overigens genomen op Kijkduin. Leuk dat je veel aandacht besteedt aan die typisch Hollandse beelden en gebruiken. Ik zal zeker nogeens een kijkje nemen op je leuke blog.
groetjes,
Piet
Thanks for taking us through the streets of Paris - like I said in my last comments: its a long time since I've been there.
The slide show photos was great - your such a great photographer!
Wishing you a wonderful end to your week:-)
Really gorgeous pictures JoAnn. Love the street lamps.You really have the eye to take good pictures
Beste JoAnn,
Groeten uit Bahrein!
Er zijn zoveel foto te zien. Ik hou van ze allemaal!
Daag, Totzien!
Thanks for sharing your photographs of Paris, I really enjoyed them. :)
So many photos from Paris. How long were/are you there. Lovely road sign collage and slide show.
Okay, now I want a coffee and a sweet. :)
enjoyed the slideshow, Joann....it was fun seeing Paris not just in all its glory but some of the seamier sides of the city too.....:)
Thank you!!!
I'll answer react for sure on all your comments on monday I promise, Weekend's are my 'free from blog days', I hope you all understand that?
nevertheless, I love all your comments THANK YOU ,
Have a great sunday!!!
Kisses from JOANN :)
Great photos and I love the Kate Bush sounds as I'm viewing the photos.
Thanks for visiting my NorthBayPhoto blog. To answer your question, I love the snow on the weekend since I can spend some time enjoying it with family (sledding).
het blijft genieten Parijs!
Schitterend ik zou er zo weer terug willen.
I actually love taking pictures of signs, so I really enjoyed these ones!
I awarded you with a special award... you can pick it up any time! ;)
Hey JoAnn,
Ik blijf het speciaal vinden uw collages. Kleurrijke indrukken.
Soms heb ik wel behoefte om de foto's apart te bekijken. Ga je toch af en toe doen? Ik blijf in ieder geval langskomen want er zit veel creativiteit in jouw blog.
Groetjes,
THANKS /BEDANKT:)
* Koen , Ik beloof "nog even" niets, maar zal binnenkort weer aparte foto's publiceren, bedankt,
* ZHU Thanks I will look for the award, thanks for the compliment,
*Marja, Ja het blijft mooi Parijs,
* Griesmail Trijnie, Ja eens!
* Thanks Craig (Northbay) enjoy your snow, and I like to know that you like Kate Bush, Me too!
* Thanks MOI,
*GmJ OK coffe you got it! With a cookie!
*Ted, Thanks whats you backname? I ask because I know more Ted's...:)
*Akelamalu Thnaks
*Urang Woof Ios/my dog loves you too
*Amrita Thnaks my dear,
*Renny, Thnaks so much:)
* DpD Dankje wel ik ben gek op Kijkduin en kom je blog bezoeken:)
*Ginnie, not short enough to make 'long' photo's or is it the other way around? I'm kidding!
*Patty No-one can 'sit down' in such toilets however its handy to have them, when you are there as a tourist, one cannot always sitdown in a bar(2go2a toilet), too expensive there.
*Daniel , thanks
*CJ , me not either,
*WebOJ, thank yuu sorry you are not there:)
*GmG, Now in Paris??? OOOww! should be nice with christmas show some pic's please!
*Mary Thnaks thats nice to hear.
*Dot Thanks , YES! it really is!
*Jayne,Thank you again
*Marijke, jawel erg veel foto's, maar in kader van 20 jaar B&J :)
Thank you everyone, also the one's who did not reacted ( I would love you did)
Have a great week, :)
Never enough photos of Paris- if you ask me.
Loved the slide show.
One day I want to take photos like Joann!
No, I never tire of your photos! Fabulous pictures. I hope to return this favor to you some day when we travel to Paris. Always a pleasure to view!
Post a Comment